During Which In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For During Which | During Which Sentence
- There was a silence during which no movement was made.
- There was a little pause, during which neither spoke.
- I dozed again, during which time someone removed the tray.
- This after a pause during which he eyed Chot narrowly.
- A truce followed, during which Nelson removed his ships.
- A sharp engagement followed, during which 2nd Lieut.
- A short pause followed, during which I scarcely breathed.
- There was a silence during which all gave themselves to prayer.
- This was proved in the years during which this plan was tried.
- No day ever passed during which he did not manage to see her.
- Those were mournful days during which she lay in that tower-room.
- I asked after a while, during which my friend had been silent.
- Note the years during which they met no sensible or only a fitful opposition.
- This period marks the time during which pollination can occur.
- There was silence for a time, during which he sat with his gaze on her.
- A lifetime during which everything was centered around this one person.
- And now came a moment during which the children literally held their breath.
- Another half-hour passed, during which no interruption was heard.
- There was a pause, during which the doctor sat back in his chair.
- There was a brief silence, during which the girls plied their needles.
- There was silence, during which the girl locked and unlocked her fingers.
- There was a short pause, during which her mother seemed to be thinking.
- An hour slowly passed, during which he lay restless and wakeful.
- Then he lay on the bed for a couple of days, during which he hardly spoke.
- Winter was a dreary period, during which a man bore his fate and suffered.
How To Use During Which In A Sentence?
- Are the years during which we have known each other to count for nothing?
- This was after a period of months during which his abode had been in complete darkness.
- They acted in these matters in the periods during which the censors were not in office.
- There was a long succession of months during which things went on after this fashion.
- There is a limit to the time during which a man can do even routine work effectively.
- All this swept across his mind in that instant during which he remained irresolute from surprise.
- There was another pause, during which pipes were refilled and lighted once more.
- I have not dwelt upon the days of travel during which we passed down the length of these lakes.
- Gedge was silent for a few minutes, during which they still watched the scene below.
- He remained there for a few seconds, during which they were unable to distinguish his movements.
- The stone is then lowered slowly, during which there should be appropriate music.
- In this spirit he remained for a time, during which their relations were of the closest.
- He danced devotedly every minute during which he was not engaged in making others dance.
- His voice beguiled the many weary hours during which she patiently sat on her nest.
- Birds and boys alike throng the trees through the long period during which these berries ripen.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
During Which in a sentence
During Which sentence
sentence with During Which
During Which used in a sentence
During Which make sentence
make sentence with During Which
make sentence of During Which
During Which sentence in english