Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dwelled | Dwelled Sentence
- For ten months he dwelled there, known as Knight George.
- His eyes, however, dwelled on her with a smile that conveyed sympathy.
- No rattlesnake, no lizard, no scorpion dwelled in this burning sand.
How To Use Dwelled In A Sentence?
- There was a great concourse of people, for half the countryside dwelled on our land.
- The kitchen in which they moved, the house in which they dwelled were no longer the perceptions of a perceiver.
- She knew that she had dwelled always in the forest, and how could she know the music of noble lords and ladies?
- For at the magic of a kindly word, he had flown to the topmost boughs, and there he dwelled for evermore.
- Letty's vanity Dwelled within her as she read over the list of her engagements.
- It must often have been such as this in the great Teutonic forest where my ancestors dwelled thousands of years ago.
- And often the saint visited Connactia and Momonia, working miracles in each; and in each he dwelled for the space of seven years.
- But in the darkness of the night the tooth lying in the river shone as a radiant star, and the brightness thereof attracted all who dwelled near to behold and to admire.
- So Sir Marhaus dwelled with the earl nigh half a year, for he was sore bruised with the giant, and at the last he took his leave.
- Now in Holmes Water glen there dwelled many who would receive me gladly and give me shelter and food if I sought it.
- In the meanwhile my lord dwelled in his decent mansion, immersed in farming; a popular man with his intimates, and careless or unconscious of the rest.
- So dwelled Launcelot and Galahad within that ship half a year, and served God daily and nightly with all their power.
Definition of Dwelled
(mostly US) simple past tense and past participle of dwell
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dwelled in a sentence
sentence with Dwelled
Dwelled used in a sentence
Dwelled make sentence
make sentence with Dwelled
make sentence of Dwelled
Dwelled sentence in english