Definition of Dyer
One who dyes, especially one who dyes cloth etc. as an occupation.
Short Example Sentences for Dyer
How to use Dyer in Sentences?
- 1. The dyer is presented with wine and condiments when the girdle is entrusted to him. 🔊
- 2. He had only just guessed why Dr. Barton found it necessary to regard Miss Dyer so sternly. 🔊
- 3. This fact became known when Mrs. Dyer left the church with the excommunicated Mrs. Hutchinson. 🔊
- 4. And then he presently began to take the cloths out of the furnace, and they were all dyed of those same colours which the dyer desired. 🔊
- 5. There is also another application for emancipation from a dyer who is now, he says, 60 years of age. 🔊
- 6. After his father's death his mother began business as a dyer and fancy box-maker at Gainsborough. 🔊
- 7. The dyer presently coming and finding what seemed a dead Jackal, carried him into the jungle and then flung him away. 🔊