How to use Dyer in a Sentence?
- 1. The dyer is presented with wine and condiments when the girdle is entrusted to him.
- 2. He had only just guessed why Dr. Barton found it necessary to regard Miss Dyer so sternly.
- 3. This fact became known when Mrs. Dyer left the church with the excommunicated Mrs. Hutchinson.
- 4. And then he presently began to take the cloths out of the furnace, and they were all dyed of those same colours which the dyer desired.
- 5. There is also another application for emancipation from a dyer who is now, he says, 60 years of age.
- 6. After his father's death his mother began business as a dyer and fancy box-maker at Gainsborough.
- 7. The dyer presently coming and finding what seemed a dead Jackal, carried him into the jungle and then flung him away.