Short & Simple Example Sentence For Earnestly | Earnestly Sentence
- I was earnestly gazing into her great dark eyes.
- To be earnestly dishonest one must be really poor.
- He had never spoken so earnestly to Gray before.
- My boy, I earnestly implore you to leave the country.
- I looked long and earnestly into that endless procession of faces.
- The two were talking earnestly as the horses stopped before the barn door.
- How earnestly she schemed, and how little came of her scheming!
- I am sure it may be recovered, if fairly and earnestly sought.
- They expected much of him, and he earnestly tried to fulfil their hopes.
- Williams still sat on the corral bars smoking and gazing earnestly at nothing.
- It is this: Whatever we earnestly desire is apt to be worked out in our lives.
- Fate was piling things up on poor Bowles, and he earnestly longed for the end.
- Pathema prayed earnestly for the sufferer's recovery or release.
- He put his hand on the young man's shoulder and looked earnestly at him.
How To Use Earnestly In A Sentence?
- I must therefore the more earnestly urge on you their being strictly adhered to.
- They earnestly solicit that men of every one of these descriptions should be sent to them.
- Yet the so-called party of freedom prays earnestly that this fleet may be destroyed.
- Every man should earnestly seek to cultivate this great quality as essential to noble character.
- She received the morsel, ate it with much relish, and wished earnestly for more.
- The old gentlemen rose from his seat, and coming close to me, looked at me earnestly in the face.
- The Ambassador of the Workers stirred his tea earnestly through an uncomfortable pause.
- Branling was leaning against it in a fit of uncontrollable mirth, and beckoned us earnestly to join him.
- Nevertheless, right earnestly did he apply himself unto baptizing the people and ordaining the ministers of the church.
- Both looked like lads in business earnestly looking for something they wanted, and determined to find it.
- Hermann stopped before her, and gazed long and earnestly at her, as if he wished to convince himself of the terrible reality.
- They had, no doubt, some connexion with the matter which the trio had so earnestly discussed in that tantalising foreign tongue.
- The men were talking earnestly in low voices, but their outward seeming had no suggestion of anything beyond ordinary interest.
- The teller, bending forward, gazed earnestly out of the small grated window over the heads of those nearest him.
- The directions of bystanders, even when not uttered but merely formed earnestly in their mind, were obeyed in like manner.
- And there was another man possessing a neighboring field, the which the saint earnestly entreated might be given unto the said church.
- She walked up to the fire-place without regarding my uncle; who raised his nightcap with one hand, and stared earnestly at her.
- They were naturally jubilant, and the sheriff urged Bert earnestly to come with them as the real hero of the roundup.
- The skipper shaded his eyes with a hand, and gazed earnestly at a large ship on the weather beam, some four miles away.
- A gentleman had been earnestly regarding a small and very beautiful painting of the Virgin and Child.
- The Prince declared that on no account would he treat her so cruelly; but she begged him so earnestly to do as she asked that at last he consented.
- Presently it was joined by another, and then by a third; and the birds, fidgeting restlessly on their bough, talked together earnestly and low.
- The hands of a true genius, who has passed through life earnestly devoted to a single art, however, are on the whole like these of the gypsies.
- He shaded his eyes with his hand, and looked earnestly at the object in question, which did indeed resemble a very dense, yet not a black, cloud.
- Doubtless the "Otter" worked long and earnestly through that terrible night, and at dawn staggered from the ground under a heavy load.
- Mr. Punch very earnestly begs his readers to send contributions in aid of this great and necessary work to the Hon.
Definition of Earnestly
In an earnest manner; being very sincere; putting forth genuine effort.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Earnestly in a sentence
sentence with Earnestly
Earnestly used in a sentence
Earnestly make sentence
make sentence with Earnestly
make sentence of Earnestly
Earnestly sentence in english