Short & Simple Example Sentence For Easier | Easier Sentence
- It was easier to stay where they were.
- Which road is easier to walk on?
- But it was easier said than done.
- That aught were easier than to bless.
- This was easier said than done.
- It was much easier to acquire power than to use it.
- Which is easier for a farmer to plow, a hill or a plain?
- Things grew a little easier with the Perrotts.
- It will be easier for me to repair to Y.R.H. in Baden.
- It would be far easier to say what it was not than what it was.
- It is quicker and easier to send messages asking for what is needed.
- I only want you to help me as much as you can to make things easier for him.
- The smaller the wood or patch of cover the easier it is to work.
- It allowed the strictly human qualities an easier sort of play.
- It would be easier to bear than if he tried to detain her with kind words.
- There was plenty of grass within easier reach, but he wanted the unattainable.
- It'll be easier for dear Olivia, too.
- If but a friendly hint be thrown, 'Tis easier than to feel one's way.
How To Use Easier In A Sentence?
- He found that the faster he traveled through these ruts the easier it was to keep his balance.
- Finding spinners too was an easier task in the hamlet or town than in the remote country parts.
- She might believe that with him out of the way the mullah would prove an easier prey for her.
- It would have been easier to summon up all my struggling for the sake of one great act of duty.
- At the bottom the wind was almost wholly shut off, so that sounds were easier to distinguish.
- She would lie no easier in her grave for oak and brass handles, for plumes and crape.
- Boyce had also found the next part easier to scale, losing his hold only briefly, near the top.
- It was easier to suspect her of this than to imagine in the man qualities which would be worthy of her.
- But to sift wheat from chaff is easier than to sift truth from the lying blandishments employed on such occasions.
- It was easier to sell his loyalty to her for two hundred and fifty francs than to betray her for five hundred.
- Young people and those wishing to have an easier life for themselves, rallied and called for their nation to be more democratic and capitalistic.
- The double form makes reflection easier and more conformable to experience, and also more comprehensive.
- She had practically offered that fallacious jongleur money, and it did not make it easier to offer him lunch.
- It was a thousand times easier to retain a state in allegiance than to overcome disloyalty disguised as state authority.
- Boyce set his weapon on laser and blasted holes into the rock, to make the climb up to the recess easier for them.
- If he had a wife, she would have a voice in the matter; and in such circumstances as ours a man is easier to deal with.
- He looked the gipsy over carefully, wondering vaguely whether it would be easier to fight him or cajole him.
- Patiently the road takes up its way, moving in easier sweeps through a widening valley, but forever climbing.
- It was easier to him, as he was very busy now pushing through the final steps of his deal with the English syndicate.
- The story would not have taken in a child, but as it suited me to give her another trial, it was easier to make-believe to believe.
- But to parish relief there was a distinct and palpable step: a step that, on the whole, it seemed easier not to take.
- On them occasions we made money a heap easier than I ever did a-gettin' it from home.
Definition of Easier
comparative form of easy: more easy
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Easier in a sentence
sentence with Easier
Easier used in a sentence
Easier make sentence
make sentence with Easier
make sentence of Easier
Easier sentence in english