Short & Simple Example Sentence For Easygoing | Easygoing Sentence
How To Use Easygoing In A Sentence?
- One easygoing housekeeper used to say that, in her opinion, there was a genius in slighting.
- Here he showed a marked contrast to the easygoing methods of the occupier of Ladybird Fold.
- In Islam the refined, easygoing Saracen gave place to the bigoted, brutal Turk.
- He knew it would be useless, his father, when he made up his mind, having all the unbending tenacity of the normally easygoing man.
- They were ignorant and easygoing men, for the most part, who thought a good deal more of their own amusement than of the needs of their flock, but they were not bad at heart.
- Mr. Jackson was easygoing with his family, but occasionally his foot came down like a steam hammer, as witness the Wrykyn school-report affair.
Definition of Easygoing
(of a person) calm, relaxed, casual and informal | (of a journey or pace) unhurried
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Easygoing in a sentence
sentence with Easygoing
Easygoing used in a sentence
Easygoing make sentence
make sentence with Easygoing
make sentence of Easygoing
Easygoing sentence in english