Short & Simple Example Sentence For Economical | Economical Sentence
- Buying by wholesale economical only in special cases.
- On the contrary, they stood for his economical instincts.
- I know it, my wise and economical friends.
- There ensued a discussion as to which was the most economical meat to get.
- In Clinton's case it was a virtue, and not an economical one.
- A dear, economical creature, Helen," she added, as they strolled along.
How To Use Economical In A Sentence?
- The higher the fusing point of this filament of wire, the more economical would be the light.
- Since her mother's death she has been a wise and economical keeper of her father's house.
- Not much otherwise, the economical power touches the masses through the political lords.
- A prudent, careful, economical man himself, he encouraged prudence and thrift in others.
- I remember distinctly before gas was generally introduced how very economical in its use those who had it were.
- The real change lay in the more strictly economical finances and in the general spirit of government.
- What should be the diameter of hard drawn copper wire in order to allow economical spacing of poles?
- She was sure nobody could be more economical than she was, both for herself and the children, and that was her reward.
- The freedom of metal-block arresters from dust troubles gives them a large economical advantage over carbon.
- It was more economical to pay him his price than to employ uncertain aids who would have sold their services much more cheaply.
- After all, lady's maids who understand their work are as scarce as good and economical cooks.
- As we have shown, gas-engines are a far more economical form of producing power than are steam-engines.
- It certainly is a convenient and economical garb, that saves a great deal of time and money to the wearer.
- Every boat for these seas ought to be built of cedar wood and copper-fastened, which is by far the most economical in the end.
- She persuaded him to allot a very moderate sum to housekeeping expenses, and to indulge in the economical luxury of a trustworthy servant.
- Are air cooled and are the most efficient, economical and reliable power plants on the market sold at reasonable prices.
- Another good way is to be very economical in your rhymes, only two to the four lines, and regretfully vague.
- Now, the economical usefulness of a thing depends not merely on its own nature, but on the number of people who can and will use it.
- In modern civilised life we get too many things done for us, and this is not merely an economical but an ethical mistake.
- Thus we see most socialists, even those who have not feared to point out the mistakes of economical science, justifying the division of labour.
- In short, he makes the most economical use of the ground, and the capital represented by the trees he spares is well invested.
- It was found necessary to reject the economical programme of a gradual development into Socialism without a social revolution.
- On providing a proper supply of family stores, on the economical care and use of them, and on the furniture and arrangement of a store-closet.
- There may also be an economical reason which incites young Frenchmen to seek love in matrimony instead of outside of it.
- Beaumont-Greene, economical in such matters, had bought a couple of quires when his people went abroad.
- She demonstrates simple, nourishing, economical foods, teaches the proper feeding of children, etc.
- Begin, and explain to me, at first, how a mistake on the subject of cash, if mistake there be, is to be found at the root of all economical errors?
- It is possible here to notice but briefly the vast and permanent political and economical consequences to the United States of this purchase.
- They have in the main three great economical powers which require separate examination: namely, the powers of selection, direction, and provision.
- Its surface treatment (agriculture) and substance treatment (practical geology and chemistry), are the first roots of economical science.
- Such sites may be planted symmetrically and are susceptible to the easiest and most economical application of the many operations connected with a plantation.
- Much data has been collected showing that with oil at a reasonable price its use is economical from a labor-saving point of view as well as from that of safety.
- Partly because of this poor yield and partly because the potassium hydroxide is rather expensive, this process is not an economical one for the preparation of potassium chlorate.
- Their daughters had to give lessons in order to obtain the money that was necessary for dressing decently, and the house had to be kept on most economical lines.
Definition of Economical
Careful with money so as not to spend too much; prudent; thrifty. | Saving money or resources. | (dated) Relating to economy in any other sense.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Economical in a sentence
sentence with Economical
Economical used in a sentence
Economical make sentence
make sentence with Economical
make sentence of Economical
Economical sentence in english