Short & Simple Example Sentence For Elated | Elated Sentence
- Is it right to be elated in what is good?
- The girl herself was not elated by her triumph.
- To say I was elated does not describe it.
- Be not elated in mind at any superiority that is not of yourself.
- And is it right to be elated then in the presence of a pleasure?
- Yet for all the mad hazard of the situation he was elated with life.
- Johnny was highly elated with the idea of capturing the schooner.
- We went home that night very elated at the success of our venture.
- The half-breed was highly elated when he started off with his booty.
- Although they were elated by their success so far, neither was overconfident.
- General Burgoyne had much reason to be elated with his success thus far.
- Never since the war began had Dick felt so elated as he did that morning.
- He felt almost elated on her behalf as he returned to Collingwood Terrace.
- This reinforcement, so much sooner than expected, greatly elated Major Powell.
How To Use Elated In A Sentence?
- He was highly praised for his speech, and he was naturally much elated at his brilliant success.
- So she followed them down stairs in a very elated and "partified" state of mind.
- Not elated by good or depressed by bad fortune, but capable of excesses when roused.
- This was the first bear that Bob had ever killed unaided and he was highly elated at his success.
- The Lieutenant rode off highly elated over the fact that Colonel Guitar agreed with his views.
- Miss Dupont was elated at the invitation and Dr. Hoyt said he had nothing else to do anyway.
- Gerald was in general touched to benevolence at sight of a poor devil elated by his little draught of success.
- Branwell seems to have been considerably elated by their success, and the festivities of the season were indulged in by him to his injury.
- They used to get extraordinarily elated at times, and at other times they became desperately depressed.
- Cosden was still in an elated mental condition as a result of the fact that he had again placed himself within the control of his master passion.
- To say that he was elated at the prospect was far below the truth; his delight amounted almost to delirium.
- Bob felt very much elated over this first catch of fur, and was anxious to get at the real trapping.
- I felt quite elated at having anything to do with a member of such a fashionable profession, and looked at him with more interest than ever.
- A sleeper on the main line will form a much more peaceful resting-place than this elated hamlet to-night.
- Then the flying sat down to rest, while the elated commandant of the pursuing force telegraphed that he held all in check and observation.
- Here we found the barrows quite undisturbed, so with feelings of relief the elated men prepared to spend another night in the open.
- It was suffering from depression, while we were elated over the French alliance and the sudden and favorable turn of our fortunes.
- He was the kind of man who would be intently watchful for an advantage, and who would be elated as he seized that advantage. ...
- The capture of Independence greatly elated the guerrillas, and recruits came pouring in by the hundreds.
- Had Charley known these facts, he might have felt a bit conceited or at least elated over the situation.
- Never elated with success, he bore reverse, and at last, complete overthrow, with dignified resignation.
- Baldassare is much elated at being permitted to dance with "the swan-neck," a little faded now, but once a noted beauty.
- But what elated Henry Burns still more was a discovery he made by a closer examination of the ledge just under water.
- In overwhelming numbers, fully equipped, and with elated morale, they began the pursuit of the shattered Americans.
- Mrs. Wainwright was much elated at the compliment, but Robert himself received it in stony silence.
- It would have been strange if he had not been too much elated by his sudden success in the practice of a profession in which so very few win a speedy renown.
Definition of Elated
Extremely happy and excited; delighted; pleased, euphoric. | simple past tense and past participle of elate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Elated in a sentence
sentence with Elated
Elated used in a sentence
Elated make sentence
make sentence with Elated
make sentence of Elated
Elated sentence in english