Short & Simple Example Sentence For Electric | Electric Sentence
- The air was electric with rumor.
- In 1888 a monoplane with electric motor.
- All electric roads do not use direct current.
- The electric clock was purring soberly around the dial.
- The electric shock of Serajevo soon spent its force.
- Western Electric Receiver.
- Sketch and describe the Western Electric polarized bell.
- Automatic Electric Company Transmitter.
- New Western Electric Transmitter.
- Western Electric Solid-Back Transmitter.
- Soon lovers will whisper their secrets over an electric wire.
- The primary battery is not an economical way to generate electric energy.
- They waited a few minutes, but the electric lights did not come on.
- Frank had his eyes fixed upon a small electric launch lying near the pier.
- The playhouse was wired for electric lights, but had a gas connection as well.
- In association with Krebs built a dirigible in 1884, with electric motor.
- Sketch a Western Electric receiver and point out its deficiencies.
- Make sketch of the new Western Electric transmitter and describe its working.
- Describe and sketch the Western Electric short lever hook switch.
- Such a drop, of Western Electric manufacture, is shown in Fig.
- Such a device as manufactured by the Dean Electric Company is shown in Fig.
- Automatic Electric Company Transmitter Monarch Transmitter.
- The transmitter of the Automatic Electric Company, of Chicago, shown in Fig.
How To Use Electric In A Sentence?
- Over the electric wires or through the air the words are flashed for miles in a few minutes.
- Any electric signal has upper and lower limits of current between which it is to be actuated.
- Incandescent electric lamps appeared in telephony as a considerable element about 1890.
- As the electric bell announced the darkening of the room Pep had to hunt for vacant chairs.
- A perspective view of this Western Electric electrical restoring drop is shown in Fig.
- The combined drop and jack of the Dean Electric Company is illustrated in Figs.
- A group of such arresters, as manufactured by the Dean Electric Company, is shown in Fig.
- Each telegraph sounder serves as an audible electric signal and is capable of signifying more than that the call is being made.
- At the head of the stairs, the weakened spring in the electric light switch refused to click at all.
- The electric signs were blazing on the roofs of the shops and hotels which had driven the original dwelling houses out of the neighbouring streets.
- All along the beach the electric lights were out, but the incessant flashes of lightning lit the scene bright as day.
- Professor Pupin likens the transmission of electric waves over long-distance circuits to the transmission of mechanical waves over a string.
- He shut off the electric light, picked up the bundle of books, carefully latched the front door, and went down to the waiting whaleboat.
- The May night was as warm as summer, and swinging garlands of ferns and peonies concealed electric fans which were suspended from the ceiling.
- Both leaves and yellow blossom hung wearily in the gloom, and I felt the intense lull that precedes an electric shower.
- The earliest electric signal was an audible one, being the telegraph sounder, or the Morse register considered apart from its registering function.
- Describe the electrical restoration of drop shutters as manufactured by the Western Electric Company.
Definition of Electric
Of, relating to, produced by, operated with, or utilising electricity; electrical. | Of or relating to an electronic version of a musical instrument that has an acoustic equivalent. | Being emotionally thrilling; electrifying.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Electric in a sentence
sentence with Electric
Electric used in a sentence
Electric make sentence
make sentence with Electric
make sentence of Electric
Electric sentence in english