Elucidating In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Elucidating | Elucidating Sentence
- In this way the work is indirectly valuable in elucidating Greek synonymes.
How To Use Elucidating In A Sentence?
- The present book is written for the sake of elucidating the inevitable philosophy.
- Yet they are even less necessary for elucidating the text than those in the Nights proper.
- Occasionally after some speech the inspector would get up and pronounce in continuance a few elucidating words.
- So elucidating was the moon's light that it left no room for confusion or doubt.
- He is through and through a great interpreter, elucidating points of unity between distinct systems of thought.
- Added to these startling figures is a vast amount of material, dramatic and literary, further elucidating this subject.
- Then, imagining perhaps, that he had gone too far, he began to fawn upon me, and what was worse praised my methods of elucidating a mystery.
- From the preceding extracts it will be seen that this hand-book is useful in elucidating many Greek, as well as Latin synonymes.
- The Greek historian invented speeches for his principal characters; this was a conventional way of elucidating the situation for the benefit of his readers.
- The geology of the country would also be well worth exploring, and its newer fossils would be of especial interest as elucidating the changes which have led to its present anomalous condition.
- The disadvantage of having to turn perpetually from the text of a volume to a map at its end, or a few pages away, is often enough to prevent the effective use of the one in elucidating the other.
Definition of Elucidating
present participle of elucidate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Elucidating in a sentence
sentence with Elucidating
Elucidating used in a sentence
Elucidating make sentence
make sentence with Elucidating
make sentence of Elucidating
Elucidating sentence in english