Short & Simple Example Sentence For Eminent | Eminent Sentence
- Beldi is the most eminent of them all.
- Many eminent men and women are buried here.
- A family of eminent harpsichord-makers.
- No one ever questioned his eminent ability.
- The two eminent financiers grasped hands.
- An eminent Cynic (also mentioned by Seneca and Tacitus).
- No truly eminent man was ever other than an industrious man.
- Some eminent men try to mask their greatness when engaged in conversation.
- As we have said, she possessed decision of character in an eminent degree.
- A trembling young reporter stood in the presence of an eminent city editor.
- I can see the rascal eminent in his pulpit, plodding through his task.
- From these descended some of the most eminent of the old Liverpool families.
- How many eminent spirits, after having made the assertion, repose in peace.
- Ireland has given many eminent churchmen to the United States.
- The Judge and the Eminent Person hitched along to make room between them.
- At the house of Mr. Carlyle, I met persons eminent in society and in letters.
- Douglass has this in an eminent degree;
How To Use Eminent In A Sentence?
- In its signification in arms it may properly be applied to those who are eminent in the field.
- Some eminent doctors, however, have contended for the lawfulness of these practices.
- I claim precedence of divination, auto-suggestion, and right of eminent domain.
- Both eminent for talent of an order (though differing somewhat in cast) far above the common level of great men.
- There were schools of carvers eminent for skill, such as that of Holy Island on Lough Derg.
- He did not know that the modern collector was purchasing for fabulous sums the old sermons of eminent divines.
- However eminent a speaker may be with objectionable mannerisms, he would be still greater without them.
- It would be beyond the scope of an article of this character to attempt to recall the names of the eminent preachers of the century.
- The eminent man reassured him with a few cheering words, and then proceeded to make a more careful diagnosis of the case.
- Masterful and masculine to an eminent degree, the timid doubts and fears of a young girl were things he could not recognize.
- My first thought was to get some eminent divine interested through a cure that would compel him to a continual talk as to how he became saved.
- He was near as eminent a fighter among the men as his sister among the women, and a charming scrap was anticipated.
- But, in the march and development of the human mind, these nations are far from occupying the same eminent station.
- The visions of that eminent man Swedenborg are too well known to require here more than a mere allusion.
- Yes, certainly a clock must stand eminent among the things he would buy, when he had plenty of money.
- But though the right of eminent domain over ideas does and should inhere in one superior to us, far different is the case with words.
- The preachers were selected from the most eminent divines, not only of Boston, but throughout the colony.
- But Mikszath has also essayed the romance with eminent success, and it is one of his best romances that is now presented to the reader.
- And its eminent importance as a nuisance to mankind at large deserves, I think, that it should receive particular attention.
- Lord Dufferin, the eminent British orator, was accustomed to prepare most of his speeches while riding on horseback.
- The opinion of eminent political and financial people in England is that Germany can never repair the total damage she may inflict.
- The matter is still undecided; but the conclusion most favoured at the moment is that the messages are garbled quotations from an eminent poet among the ghosts.
- The contestants assembled in the little court-room which was crowded with friends of the parties to the suit, and eminent autograph and book-collectors.
Definition of Eminent
(archaic) High, lofty. | Noteworthy, remarkable, great. | (of a person) Distinguished, important, noteworthy.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Eminent in a sentence
sentence with Eminent
Eminent used in a sentence
Eminent make sentence
make sentence with Eminent
make sentence of Eminent
Eminent sentence in english