Short & Simple Example Sentence For Emotion | Emotion Sentence
- So it was not emotion that was to restore him!
- He tried to keep any emotion from showing.
- The intensity of my emotion sealed my lips.
- That emotion forgive me, and oh! forgive me this also.
- I repressed all emotion and prepared myself for a formal meeting.
- He had been wise to deflect the emotion that had sprung up within them both.
- An emotion of pity for a moment subdued my fiercer feelings.
- At the moment of ringing at the door a strong emotion of an anxious kind.
- With Richard Darcy emotion and the expression of it were usually simultaneous.
How To Use Emotion In A Sentence?
- The emotion which you cannot fail now to see in mine has sufficiently punished me for it.
- In moments of emotion the foreign blood showed in such slight demonstrativeness.
- Manguino was watching the entire show but he felt no real emotion for either side.
- There was at least one emotion which dispelled and dissipated my thoughts: it was fear.
- At last he raised his head, and the traces of strong emotion were visible on his features.
- In the reaction of emotion upon an artistic temperament, anything might be happening!
- Her face no longer swiftly mirrored each fleeting emotion at all times, for any one to see.
- Mrs. Byrne expressed her emotion and showed her tact by silently compressing her lips.
- The beautiful feeling or emotion of love is merely the blossom which precedes the formation of true virtue in the heart.
- The thing showed in its hopeless untruth all the clearer for the fine, clean emotion with which she gave it out to me.
- He could hardly contain himself; the emotion that discussion with this sick girl caused him went to his head.
- And at the sight and touch of the tawdry laces and flaring ribbons he was surprised by an emotion of tenderness and pity for his dead wife.
- Vetch came in on a wave of popular emotion, and a wave of popular emotion is just about like the tide of the sea.
- His emotion was so strong that he had to cough slightly, and not knowing what to talk to her about he began to tell her of his mother and sisters.
- It was because, however strong emotion was in her nature, there was always something deep down in her that was stronger than any emotion.
- The contrast between the emotion of Poe and the calm spirit of the man who followed him is very great.
- The little girl was still sobbing beneath her breath, though her emotion was by this time purely reflexive.
- There was a queer silence, only partly due, as she was instantly aware, to the emotion of the moment.
- Only in a moment of great emotion (rapture) should the poet revise a poem which was penned when his heart was on fire with the idea of the poem.
- The emotion of the minute, far in excess of the restrained phrases convention taught them to use, offered an excuse for his unceremoniousness.
- Her emotion when I refused seemed so out of proportion, and yet was so unmistakably genuine, that it bewildered me.
- There's a human emotion somewhere, but it's never really there; it might have been, but it is not....
- At the slightest whisper I would now have gone out without a murmur, as though that emotion had given her the right to be obeyed.
- Who can reflect, for instance, on the infinite goodness of God, without an emotion or feeling of love?
- About an hour later, when the pain had somehow become stupefied, he lit a cigarette, ashamed of his emotion even to himself, and rang.
- Then, very obvious and simple, the little emotion of standing out from the homeland and seeing the long white Kentish cliffs recede.
- The effect on me was more inward, a strange emotion which left me perfectly still; and for the moment of silence Blunt looked more fatal than ever.
- Meanwhile Tom and Dick, with strong emotion that they made no effort to conceal, wrung his hand again and again.
- The blighted sensation which accompanies the recoil of an emotion seemed to suspend not only the energy of her spirit, but the very breath in her body.
- At last emotion overpowered her, and I ceased playing, rose, and held out my hand, which she cordially pressed.
- He had been thrown on the streets when a child by his parents, who had rid themselves of his unwelcome presence with as little emotion as they would have tossed an empty can out of doors.
Definition of Emotion
A person's internal state of being and involuntary physiological response to an object or a situation, based on or tied to physical state and sensory data. | A reaction by a non-human organism with behavioral and physiological elements similar to a person's response.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Emotion in a sentence
sentence with Emotion
Emotion used in a sentence
Emotion make sentence
make sentence with Emotion
make sentence of Emotion
Emotion sentence in english