Short & Simple Example Sentence For Emotions | Emotions Sentence
- The primitive emotions had him in their grip.
- He experienced emotions such as he had never known before.
- The emotions it caused were strange and indefinite.
- Brook had mixed emotions about his life and his own power.
- But her emotions were as far to seek as her morals.
- The finer emotions are hardly touched upon.
- No man can command the first emotions of his passions.
- A mixture of emotions kept Huckaback silent.
- To hide my emotions I fled to the history room.
- His emotions would be as literal as his convictions or his oratory.
- The face as the mirror of the emotions is an important part of expression.
- Was it that he feared his emotions at parting might get beyond his control?
- He avoids emotions for his own comfort; he is learnedly selfish.
- Longfellow dealt largely with men and women and the emotions common to us all.
- It would be difficult to describe my thoughts and emotions as I went home.
How To Use Emotions In A Sentence?
- Only rarely did some man in uniform himself surrender to the emotions of the moment.
- She did not know that there are times when the emotions are more potent than the subtlest wines.
- Let us not be pestered with assertions and half-truths, with emotions and snuffle.
- Dolly was surprised at the throb in her heart, at the curious rush of emotions in her mind.
- The spring of these emotions is the natural body, but it sends pulsations far into the spirit.
- Events and emotions come very rarely alone, they fly in troops, like the birds.
- I will not attempt to describe the emotions which agitated me as I sped over the country.
- Charles Greville, whose emotions were as precisely under control as running motor to a chauffeur.
- Examples of the influence of powerful and protracted emotions in inducing hallucinations are numerous.
- We find it difficult to sympathise with the emotions of a potato; so we do with those of an oyster.
- His pulses were still tingling under the emotions of the day and the stimulus of the hubbub they had just passed through.
- With emotions of chagrin and humiliation he found himself obliged wholly to readjust his estimate of himself and his powers.
- Another method of procuring new metrical mediums of expression for the new wealth of emotions was to borrow.
- She knew nothing of the mental processes by which these external objects were associated with the deepest emotions of the heart.
- Our thoughts and emotions are often but spray flung up from hidden tides that follow a moon no eye can see.
- To the young especially, want of sympathy with their emotions is like want of daylight to a flower.
- His own was a silent belief: it seemed growing with happier emotions that were overflooding his heart, but it found its best expression in silence.
- The young men of the capital flocked to his rooms, forgetting balls for cards, and preferring the emotions of faro to the seductions of flirting.
- Dismay also was among their emotions as they thought of conducting the party through Prouty and the Yellowstone.
- After the storm and stress of twenty years, life in this Indian summer of the emotions was like an enclosed garden of sweetness and bloom.
- The Maid gazed at him for a moment, a world of tender emotions in her eyes; and then she quickly crossed the room and threw herself at his feet.
- Lady Dorothea was now, however, unmistakably inattentive, and the changing color of her cheek betrayed the various emotions which moved her.
- As I entered the proud portal of the ancestral palace, my emotions were so great that I could not speak.
- David was obeying my orders and keeping a strict watch on the prostrate men; but his emotions of amazement were so great that he could not keep them down.
- The Italians call the subject the Pietà, which means compassion, but the name scarcely expresses all the emotions of the mother.
Definition of Emotions
plural of emotion
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Emotions in a sentence
sentence with Emotions
Emotions used in a sentence
Emotions make sentence
make sentence with Emotions
make sentence of Emotions
Emotions sentence in english