Short & Simple Example Sentence For Empower | Empower Sentence
- Speech enables us to crystalize thought and to empower it with added force.
- The law ought to empower us to send a regular poacher to serve in the army.
How To Use Empower In A Sentence?
- Meanwhile, the technologies themselves empower individuals to take part in the creation of new narratives.
- Moreover, the state government, as we have seen, could empower its own agents to borrow money for a purpose which it had authorized and obligate the city to pay it.
- All bishops and archbishops were commanded to visit personally once or twice a year, or to empower their archdeacons or other clerics to visit, every parish in which heresy was thought to exist.
Definition of Empower
(transitive) To give permission, power, or the legal right to do something. | (transitive) To give someone more confidence and/or strength to do something, often by enabling them to increase their control over their own life or situation.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Empower in a sentence
sentence with Empower
Empower used in a sentence
Empower make sentence
make sentence with Empower
make sentence of Empower
Empower sentence in english