Short & Simple Example Sentence For Empowers | Empowers Sentence
- The moral equalizes all; enriches, empowers all.
How To Use Empowers In A Sentence?
- The charter further empowers the company to improve, buy, sell, and deal in land.
- Access to media technology empowers those same people to discuss how they might want to change the status quo.
- He empowers them to confer on others the dignity of Rahans, and admit them to the various steps that lead to that uppermost one.
- The Embargo law empowers the President to suspend its operation whenever he shall be satisfied that our ships can pass in safety.
- A doctrine which empowers a Johannes to rage among mankind like a famished wolf among defenceless lambs, cannot come from God.
- It empowers the secretary of state by letters patent to grant a charter to any number of persons not less than five for any objects other than railway or telegraph lines, banking or insurance.
Definition of Empowers
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of empower
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Empowers in a sentence
sentence with Empowers
Empowers used in a sentence
Empowers make sentence
make sentence with Empowers
make sentence of Empowers
Empowers sentence in english