Short & Simple Example Sentence For Enable | Enable Sentence
- So these stories enable a certain kind of functionality.
- I will give you the best advice my experience may enable me to afford you.
- Discovery may need to intervene, to enable invention to restimulate.
How To Use Enable In A Sentence?
- Motives such as these were truly needed to enable him to make head against such difficulties.
- A simple test will enable the results of a series inductance in a line to be appreciated.
- A simple test will enable two of the results of a short-circuiting capacity to be appreciated.
- Most monkeys lack the sharp teeth that enable the tiger to defy the avenger of his misdeeds.
- Earnings from other sources are of such a favorable character as to enable a splendid showing to be made by the company.
- I hope that some other opportunity may occur to enable me to prove my sentiments with regard to you.
- Talleyrand who said that speech had been given to man in order to enable him to disguise his thoughts?
- For some time he had been waiting for sufficient silence to enable him to proceed with his presidential duties.
- The social organs are constituted so as to enable them to develop harmoniously in the grand air of liberty.
- The tenants raised a fund to enable her to buy the mourning which is often a consolation in widowhood.
- These 2 ballonets enable the ship to be trimmed by merely pumping air into either at the expense of the other.
- Another possibility is that the local or state government advance the money and enable the worker to buy his own home.
- He did so, and gradually picked up enough education to enable him to do about as well as those who were more studious in early life.
- The intuition that guides the turkey-hen to her nest does not enable her to find her way out of a half-open log trap.
- The strength of the desire for homes can also be measured by the sacrifices which many of the families make to enable them to acquire property.
- As a rule the lure is not long successful, but sufficiently so as to enable the poacher to make a big bag.
- Knowledge will enable us to transmute base materials into works of marvellous beauty, worth their weight in gold.
- Meanwhile, it was bed-time, and he soon found his hands too full with his dormitory to enable him to think out the phrasing of that letter.
- Nor are they intended to enable the reader to dispense with learning, by actual practice in the workshop, the handicraft of the various trades.
- They had journeyed around the world on their honeymoon to enable him to participate in an international chess match at Mannheim.
- The relations in which some men stand to Nature are sometimes so close as to enable them to make discoveries which are impossible to others.
- It will be their task to search out this great German cannon for us, to enable our gunners to destroy it.
- If these pages and pictures enable you, reader, to revisit in spirit the place of your pilgrimage, they will have accomplished their end.
- At least it would enable her to find schools for the thirty thousand Belfast children now debarred from education.
- Care, and a little practice, will enable the learner to arrange colours into a number of degrees of depth, or shades, as they are generally called.
- This rendering has been adopted in order to enable them to refer this primeval prophecy of the future Redeemer to Mary.
- My own agility was just enough to enable me to grip the back of the fur coat and then catch her round the body before she could wriggle herself out of the sleeves.
- Were it not for the extremely high pressure of lightning discharges, their high frequency of oscillation would enable ordinary coils to be self-protecting against them.
- When the line is in its normal or inactive condition only the bell at the first station is so connected with the line circuit as to enable it to be rung, the line being open beyond.
- As there was no school of military instruction in the realm, so no proof of mental or even of physical capacity was required to enable a person to receive and to hold a commission.
- God will, I hope, one day enable me to return benefit for benefit, but this being at present impossible, grieves me most of all....
- Such a simplified circuit does more to enable one to grasp the fundamental scheme of a complex circuit than much description, since it shows at a glance the general arrangement.
- But those who do come back will bring information which will enable the Allied commanders to plan with intelligence the next move in the battle that is raging.
- The splendid showing of the winter construction, on which he had depended to enable him to finish the whole work within the year, was by this news brought to naught.
- Their consent was also required to enable him to make any alteration in the laws of the society, to receive any person into it, or to send a brother beyond sea.
- The purpose of this is to enable one party to make a call for another on the same line, depressing his push button while the operator is selecting and ringing the called party.
- If you are endowed with a love for art, remember that it is by labour alone that you can get such knowledge as will enable you to present your art-ideas in a manner acceptable to refined and educated people.
Definition of Enable
To make somebody able (to do, or to be, something); to give sufficient ability or power to do or to be; to give strength or ability to. | To affirm; to make firm and strong. | To qualify or approve for some role or position; to render sanction or authorization to; to confirm suitability for.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Enable in a sentence
sentence with Enable
Enable used in a sentence
Enable make sentence
make sentence with Enable
make sentence of Enable
Enable sentence in english