Short & Simple Example Sentence For Enabled | Enabled Sentence
- Cuchullin was enabled him to slay.
- The captain was enabled to add to both.
- He was thus enabled to succeed Duncan as king.
- Steam has enabled men to choose what law they will live under.
- Experience enabled him to create his ideal by a process of elimination.
- These hints enabled me to comprehend more fully the arrangement of the table.
- And thus affection is enabled to cheer the bed of death to the last moment.
- May I in all respects be enabled to assist in fulfilling your wishes!
How To Use Enabled In A Sentence?
- These conferences have enabled me to foresee how it will be accomplished.
- This enabled me to carry the gun-stock in one pocket, the barrels in the other.
- The delay enabled us to perfect our plans, and make our organizations more complete.
- We have therefore been enabled to compare three different versions, and in a measure, a fourth.
- As they were each provided with a written copy, I was enabled to procure the reading of it.
- The house was low, and I was enabled to scale the fortress with tolerable ease.
- It has enabled the people of the United States for many months to traverse the oceans in security.
- My teaching and training enabled me to see deeper into these tragedies than an ignorant person could have done.
- The tranquil echo of the repeat enabled me to bear it sufficiently to look up and form some notion of him on whom so much depended.
- It was a difficult task; and nothing but the circumstance that my consciousness had never been entirely lost enabled me to make any progress.
- We flew along at full speed whenever the moonlight sifting down between the clouds enabled us to tell which was ice and which was water.
- And of course this constant stream of visitors to his brother, enabled the chief to spread his racial idea far and wide.
- There was a general rush after him; some were thrown back on the sand, but about half the number were enabled to reach the lugger.
- It gave an all-water route that saved enormously in freights, and enabled shipments to be made without breaking bulk.
- In the winter we could stand him, because he wore shoes then, and his great gift was hidden from our sight and we were enabled to forget it.
- These successes would have enabled him to make a reasonable peace, but his personal position forbade this, and he tried subterfuge and delay.
- You have enabled me to paint a heavenly image that might, so far as the pure spirit of it goes, decorate the fairest church.
- Later, however, he was enabled to live quietly at the Old Manor House, Easton-in-Gordano.
- He emphasized the last consideration, since it enabled him, in his moments of solitude, to look himself more straightly in the face.
- This rendered them an object of ridicule to their countrymen, and enabled the English to recognize and keep them at a distance.
- The horse, relieved of his weight, took heart and struck out for the opposite bank, where a little dirt slide enabled it to scramble out.
- Some more highly-gifted mediums, pervaded by a spiritual afflatus, were enabled to write the answers; and others shadowed them forth in dancing.
- He was learning during these years those great principles of government which enabled him afterward to legislate so wisely for the land he conquered.
- It was not long before we obtained rappings, and were enabled to repeat all the experiments which I had tried during my visit to the Fox family.
- The water was so clear that McGuffey was enabled to make out vast marine gardens thickly sprinkled with the precious black coral.
- When the hallucination was complete, and he had filled the theatre with these ghastly auditors, he was enabled to give the fullest and most surprising force to his performance.
- He began to think that the faults had always been there, and that for a time she had been enabled to hide them, and that now, in her weakness, she was unable to do so.
- She remained for some time standing by the fire, which flashing up at intervals cast blue and white gleams of light that enabled my uncle to remark her appearance minutely.
- The demystification of media, enabled by the joystick and other early interactive technologies, was quickly reversed through the development of increasingly opaque computer interfaces.
- Had it not been for my continued bad health for many years past, a foreign country would at least have enabled me to live free from all cares except those for art.
- I published my thoughts on that Constitution, that my countrymen might be enabled to estimate the wisdom of the plans which were held out to their imitation.
- Hanging on to the flank and at times almost ahead of Porter, they were enabled to keep McNeil well posted as to the movements of his foes.
Definition of Enabled
Being capable for use or action; not disabled | (computing) Adapted for use with the specified mechanism or system. | simple past tense and past participle of enable
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Enabled in a sentence
sentence with Enabled
Enabled used in a sentence
Enabled make sentence
make sentence with Enabled
make sentence of Enabled
Enabled sentence in english