Short & Simple Example Sentence For Encircle | Encircle Sentence
- They endeavored to encircle the troops.
- Should it once encircle him, his fate would be sealed.
- But the bastions which encircle this frail fairy palace are impregnable.
- The walls which encircle our prison, with three rings of stone?
- Their nostrils are distended; black and blue rings encircle their eyes.
- That was the man's attempt to encircle her waist with his free arm.
How To Use Encircle In A Sentence?
- It is she who has connived with her ambitious lover to see a real crown encircle her own brow.
- Outwardly, a line of monasteries flanked with towers appeared to encircle the city.
- Two black lines encircle the flat upper surface of the rim and the outer margin is red.
- Her fair hand was resting on my shoulder, and mine arm did encircle her fairy waist.
- He could not possibly kiss her unless she stooped, nor would his arms encircle her shoulders.
- When done, they returned to encircle their victim again, lick their chops, and wait.
- It would have been the easiest thing for Gaga to encircle her with his arm, but he did not do so.
- Let your hearts be filled with the strenuous desire that tranquillity and harmony may encircle all this warring world.
- All her heart goes out to him, and it is with difficulty she restrains her desire to run to him and encircle him with her soft arms.
- Rocks encircle the whole space; on one of the foremost is a projecting crag overgrown with brushwood.
- Exert yourselves so that this glorious teaching may encircle the globe, and that spirituality may be infused into the hearts of men.
- He alone was called upon to make sacrifice; it was our single duty and privilege to encircle and protect him.
- Amidst the gigantic mountains which encircle a vast hollow on every side of it, rises a roundish mound.
- Hence, though it encircle the house, it will not affect the persons within if all are uniformly discreet and provident.
- Once double the sum of things by adding this second world to it, and it swells to such a size that our reason can no longer encircle it.
- It fell upon my golden threads; it seemed directly to embrace them joyously, to encircle them closely.
- Deep fringes of scarlet girdle his chest and encircle his haunches, and tassels of the same bright hue hang from the band above his eyes.
- In the origin story the Lightning was sent to encircle the earth to find how things appeared on all sides.
- They were avoiding my position, trying to encircle me by making long semicircular marches, hoping to get between me and the other side.
- The entire surface is red, with the exception of narrow bands of light ground color, which outline the arches and encircle the periphery.
- He took care never to prolong his visit; always to encircle himself with some surrounding of interest during his stay at Corindah.
- He had lost the pearls that were wont to encircle the throat of a great opera singer because her maid had chosen an awkward hour to prosecute her amour with a chauffeur.
- It should be just large enough to encircle the body after confinement, with a margin of a couple of inches, and to extend down below the fulness of the hips.
- Here a very elaborate harbor improvement was planned, with a loop track and almost continuous docks to encircle the compact peninsula upon which the village is built.
- Then I feel her arms encircle me; her breath fans my face with a whispered "Welcome, loved one!
- On being thrown into a flock of ducks on the wing, any one of the balls striking a bird would act as a pivot for the others to encircle the victim and bring it to the ground.
- Thousands and thousands of men, women and children are assembled upon this hillside, while tens of thousands fill the stands and encircle the race-course.
- One of the chief glories of Tewkesbury consists in the series of historic tombs and chantries which encircle the choir and presbytery and the surrounding ambulatory.
- The first thing was to draw a line for a trench some six or seven feet deep, that was to encircle the whole building, at a distance of about thirty yards from the house.
- Look at the belts which encircle their waists, sometimes they are of silk, sometimes of gold, sometimes so costly that the jeweller charges from forty to fifty florins for making them.
- In a niche of the thick wall stood a bronze god, and a medicine bowl with serrated edges, and a serpent winged and crowned painted in fine lines to encircle it.
- The fortifications encircle the cone in picturesque tiers, and the apex of the mountain shoots up in the centre of them, as high as the flag-staff, which is in fact planted upon it.
Definition of Encircle
(transitive) To surround, form a circle around. | To move or go around completely.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Encircle in a sentence
sentence with Encircle
Encircle used in a sentence
Encircle make sentence
make sentence with Encircle
make sentence of Encircle
Encircle sentence in english