Short & Simple Example Sentence For Endeavored | Endeavored Sentence
- The men endeavored to dissuade him.
- He endeavored to choose what was right.
- I endeavored to awaken hope within him.
- Had she not endeavored to persuade her a dozen times?
- This is what I have endeavored to do in the present work.
- In it Thompson endeavored to prove the parallel postulate.
- His wounds troubled him but he endeavored to shake off the feeling.
- The sad tale with which we have endeavored to entertain the reader is over.
- Rattleton had vainly endeavored to get upon the regular team.
- The author within these pages has endeavored to put plain fact plainly.
- I endeavored to take her hand, but she shrunk from my very touch with horror.
- Birge and Molineux endeavored in vain to check their rapidity.
- I remained silent, however, and endeavored to maintain a look of tranquillity.
- He endeavored to introduce the Leibnitz differential calculus into England.
How To Use Endeavored In A Sentence?
- A few years ago, Science endeavored to show that it was not inconsistent with the bible.
- We endeavored to step aside, but the multitude stepped aside also, and would not let us alone.
- The National Grange has endeavored to keep strictly aloof from partisan politics.
- That is what I have endeavored to do, but I did not succeed nor achieve my aim in all instances.
- I have endeavored to point out some of those which have occurred to me, and most of them very early.
- I tore away the shirt, and endeavored to hold together the edges of the wound until it was bandaged.
- It has shown us as much as we can map in these pages, and that we have endeavored to do with at least the merit of accuracy.
- I looked up wistfully at him, among the basses, and endeavored to persuade him with my eyes to come down.
- The seamen endeavored to dissuade her, but the imminence of her danger on shore, and the magnanimity of her spirit urged her on.
- Victoriano dismounted, and endeavored to loosen the tight noose, but it was so firmly drawn that he could not move it.
- When a Greek sculptor chiseled his marble he endeavored to express the spirit and heart of the city.
- We have endeavored to estimate the claims of Secularism, and to examine the foundations on which it rests.
- Starkenfaust endeavored to soothe him to calmness; promised faithfully to execute his wish, and gave him his hand in solemn pledge.
- Knowing that the angry owners of the wheels must be close upon them, the men endeavored to increase their speed, with disastrous results.
- I saw at once into what hands I had fallen, but endeavored to summon up coolness and presence of mind.
- I took my gourd, which was filled with wine, and applying it to her lips, endeavored to make her swallow a little.
- Little Martin went to a peasant and endeavored to procure employment, by which he might be able to earn some money.
- I extricated myself from his clutches and endeavored to make my retreat; but I was confounded by his cries of thieves! and robbers!
- At this moment, a soldier who had gone overboard and endeavored to reach the shore, had turned back, and was seen swimming near the vessel.
- She proved to be a Baltimore clipper, and had endeavored to run away from us, taking us for the same craft we had supposed her to be.
- For perhaps an hour he endeavored in vain to pick up a ship or a station in any of the South American countries.
- Her bonnet-strings, now very disorderly indeed, were entangled in a knot, which Clara patiently endeavored to divide.
- You will infer, however, that I did not remain in just the condition of mind which I have endeavored to describe.
- Other Presidents have acted on that hypothesis without daring to admit it, and endeavored to control Congress by patronage and by threats.
- He has appended a list of works which he has consulted, and has endeavored to acknowledge his indebtedness for any help in the way of argument or illustration that they have afforded him.
- During an hour they did their best to escape, but only to be dragged back with many a kick and blow each time they endeavored to sneak out of the encampment.
Definition of Endeavored
simple past tense and past participle of endeavor
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Endeavored in a sentence
sentence with Endeavored
Endeavored used in a sentence
Endeavored make sentence
make sentence with Endeavored
make sentence of Endeavored
Endeavored sentence in english