Short & Simple Example Sentence For Endowed | Endowed Sentence
- He endowed it in 1440.
- Nature had richly endowed her.
- Geometry endowed with consciousness!
- The gipsy had endowed him with a fortune.
- She endowed him with every virtue.
- It was as if pain had endowed her with understanding.
- Man is endowed with an outer or physical reality.
- He was very eminently endowed with a spirit of government.
- He richly endowed schools and monasteries.
- They are automata endowed with the faculty of digestion.
- Nature has no consciousness, man is endowed with it.
- The man was facially endowed for anything but virtue.
- Nature has endowed us liberally with rich gifts.
- Am I not endowed with this zeal?
- Why should a man so endowed be compared to Shakespeare?
- Dear Molo, you are endowed with magic powers.
- Sectarian Training Colleges endowed to the hilt.
- Founded and endowed by Henry II.
- Godfrey, Benjamin, Female Seminary endowed by, 54.
- But those other creatures are still endowed with their own laws of being.
- They endowed all things about them with souls like their own.
- Both were endowed by nature with the beauty of their mother.
- She is supposed to be endowed with all the gentler attributes.
- The brandies and soda had endowed him with irrepressible cheerfulness.
- Nature has lavishly endowed them with many of her choicest gifts.
- He is endowed by nature with ability for large and honest undertakings.
- Man is endowed with volition and memory; nature has neither.
- This house he endowed with a yearly income of three thousand ducats.
- A woman's thought is endowed with incredible elasticity.
- And the mere act of looking at the plan endowed the plot of land with reality.
How To Use Endowed In A Sentence?
- Will which called them into being and endowed them with all their peculiar properties and powers.
- He was an old gentleman who appeared to her to be endowed with great benevolence.
- Undoubtedly the part must be endowed with the same qualities and properties as the whole.
- Who has endowed plants with intelligence to shut themselves up at the approach of rain?
- Tim answered her out of the fullness of the queer new wisdom with which love had endowed him.
- She was endowed with that particular sort of wit which renders a woman adorable.
- He was endowed with the utmost powers of physical endurance and moral strength.
- My ideal stands before me endowed with all the majesty of this long ancestral line.
- The women and children here are richly endowed with the blessings of health and strength.
- To take the leap to the slope below seemed beyond any beast not endowed with wings.
Definition of Endowed
Provided or furnished with something. | Founded by an endowment. | simple past tense and past participle of endow
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Endowed in a sentence
sentence with Endowed
Endowed used in a sentence
Endowed make sentence
make sentence with Endowed
make sentence of Endowed
Endowed sentence in english