Enthusiastic About In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Enthusiastic About | Enthusiastic About Sentence
- She was enthusiastic about it.
- He is enthusiastic about it.
- He was quite enthusiastic about it.
- Cope was immensely enthusiastic about Tristram.
- I am myself no longer enthusiastic about Polumetis.
- He was enthusiastic about the Moonstone Canon.
- The President was quite enthusiastic about the Navy.
- Whistler was delighted with the journey and waxed enthusiastic about it.
- He was enthusiastic about his work and full of plans for the future.
- I could see he was a sincere man and most enthusiastic about the subject.
- Now, we're not enthusiastic about voting.
- Ted told of his own plans and Deane was enthusiastic about that.
- The Duke not only gave his permission but was enthusiastic about the scheme.
- I, too, am enthusiastic about progress, but genuine progress.
- But there was nothing enthusiastic about John's departure.
- They're so enthusiastic about it one can't bear to dampen their ardour.
- Kate laughed, and explained their plans, getting quite enthusiastic about it.
- Jerry Makeshift came to a private exhibition, and was enthusiastic about it.
- But the new Protestant teachers were much more enthusiastic about the Bible.
- Lowes; and Mamma van Lowe was not over-enthusiastic about the engagement.
- He was enthusiastic about it when I saw him and his wife in England, in 1907.
- The worst of it is that he doesn't seem very enthusiastic about catching up.
How To Use Enthusiastic About In A Sentence?
- They were even more enthusiastic about their wonderful island than the hermit had been.
- She was most enthusiastic about that sentiment and said she considered it real poetry.
- Let us have done with enthusiasm till we know if there is anything to be enthusiastic about.
- Sahwah came in quite out of breath and evidently tremendously enthusiastic about something.
- Some were doubtless impressed, and went away enthusiastic about that young warrior.
- Malone admired the work, without being able to get enthusiastic about the contents.
- The Winnebagos were enchanted with the result and all enthusiastic about the contest now.
- Before the bell rang at the end of the hour, we were awfully enthusiastic about reading character.
- We old men are garrulous, and rather laudatory of the past than enthusiastic about the present.
- I am enthusiastic about Chinese chestnuts as a nut substitute for our old native chestnuts.
- We came to be very enthusiastic about our idea; but we want it American from start to finish.
- They are frightfully enthusiastic about the way the British Army is looked after in this war.
- He was always quite enthusiastic about operatic music; much more so than General Grant.
- Those last and most important speakers were if anything even more enthusiastic about all his novels.
- He is exceedingly enthusiastic about it, and is preparing a paper to read before the local antiquarian society.
- There was the more glory in the winning of this capital prize because he was not very enthusiastic about Roble.
- She was very enthusiastic about it, and did not want me to help her at all, except to make a fire in the stove.
- Essaieff had been watching me, and now chaffed me a good deal about my conquest, and grew enthusiastic about my future.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Enthusiastic About in a sentence
Enthusiastic About sentence
sentence with Enthusiastic About
Enthusiastic About used in a sentence
Enthusiastic About make sentence
make sentence with Enthusiastic About
make sentence of Enthusiastic About
Enthusiastic About sentence in english