Short & Simple Example Sentence For Entices | Entices Sentence
- This is cheering, and entices people out for hours daily.
- It is the applause, I fancy, rather than the peril itself, that entices them.
How To Use Entices In A Sentence?
- The very fragrance of these fruits entices a man to eat them; but will they agree with our stomachs?
- And will not its votaries find now, as then, that it entices with the embrace of death and the fascination of hell?
- Re-appearing at a little distance, she entices them towards her, and thus they at once become good swimmers.
- During the Mother's absence, the Gipsy comes in, entices a child away, and hides her.
Definition of Entices
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of entice
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Entices in a sentence
sentence with Entices
Entices used in a sentence
Entices make sentence
make sentence with Entices
make sentence of Entices
Entices sentence in english