Short & Simple Example Sentence For Envy | Envy Sentence
- Then it was my turn to envy him.
- Is not a little envy there?
- I envy you your choice!
- There was no envy in the statement.
- Beautiful ladies envy me for it.
- I envy him the possession.
- I do not envy her sensations.
- I admire and envy them.
- Covetous envy thrilled her.
- I envy them their topic.
- Contempt has been succeeded by envy and hatred.
- I really envy your courage.
- I envy you your ride home.
- We should not envy the condition of the rich.
- He did not now envy those warriors back there.
- Does envy seize thee?
- We endure it chiefly because we envy it.
- I envy not the sight that waits you there.
- He had attributed it to their envy or their folly.
- He too has lived down envy and all uncharitableness.
- He did not envy him a bit of the congratulations.
- Let us not envy or reproach each other.
- Much reason for envy indeed!
- Are we so happy that they envy us?
- Why should one envy another?
- There was no canker of envy or discontent in his soul.
- It is probably wise to envy nobody.
- And there was scarcely a man of us that did not envy him.
- A type of envy or some other evil passion.
- I envy his ability to control them with words.
- No shame defaces and no envy mars!
- Then he must have been moved with envy and jealousy.
- How easy it is for envy and malice to depreciate!
- I envy him all his virtues).
- Even envy pales before the universal exhilaration.
How To Use Envy In A Sentence?
- Beginning now to envy every soul of them in the wilds.
- These maidens were regarded with envy by the others.
- Be not hasty to envy the condition of others.
- I envy the lad the privilege of living here with you.
- Above their envy or my aid doth climb.
Definition of Envy
(transitive) To feel displeasure or hatred towards (someone) for their good fortune or possessions. [from 14th c.] | (obsolete, intransitive) To have envious feelings (at). [15th-18th c.] | (obsolete, transitive) To give (something) to (someone) grudgingly or reluctantly; to begrudge. [16th-18th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Envy in a sentence
sentence with Envy
Envy used in a sentence
Envy make sentence
make sentence with Envy
make sentence of Envy
Envy sentence in english