Short & Simple Example Sentence For Equality | Equality Sentence
- They guaranteed equality and self-government to all.
- This equality extends throughout the order.
- The new law provided equality for all.
- It overlooks the moral equality of men.
- Thus slavery went, and political equality came.
- Formal rigid equality is just what does not spare the character.
- But no one asks or expects anything more than an equality of rights.
- In point of fact, the oft-boasted equality before the law is a myth.
How To Use Equality In A Sentence?
- The significance of this is, that there is an essential moral equality among men.
- Years ago he inculcated the equality of the sexes in regard to all civil and political immunities.
- By that spirit of liberty and equality of which you all admire, we would ask you to do this.
- Second, a fundamental principle of international law is the entity and equality of all states.
- Under the whip of the driver, the slave shall feel his equality with saints and heroes.
- Fortune and misfortune, wealth and destitution, equality and inequality, all proceed from it.
- Each man, finding every other man compelled to labor, was on a social equality with the best.
- Sometimes, when she met Maria, they made her feel almost on terms of equality with her.
- We have too often elevated relatively subordinate convictions to an equality with the fundamentals of the faith.
- But in actual practice the propertied men recognized no such thing as equality and dispensed with humility.
- The claims of other states to equality of treatment in the use of such a canal constituted another element that had to be considered.
- In the present part, it remains for us to examine the same doctrine in relation to the equality of the divine goodness.
- In proportion to the degree of equality established by the laws, the dearer will they become to every citizen....
- Yet, notwithstanding its general equality of depth, several rapids occurred, down which the boats were hurried with great velocity.
- Towards fellow-men Buddhist morality is based on the notion of the equality of all; respect is to be paid to all living beings.
- But they meet with new difficulties, and their equality of wages becomes the same unrealizable Utopia as the scale of wages of other collectivists.
- A resemblance, nearness, or similarity of mind, almost an equality of knowledge, is requisite to a clear understanding.
- The mere fact of the temper itself had served to give him a sense of equality and, perhaps, superiority, but this woman never showed temper.
- Her blood was heavy, violent, anarchic, insisting on the equality of the blood in all, and therefore on her own absolute right to satisfaction.
- It is manifest that he was not an advocate of the doctrine of political equality as it came to be taught by the leaders of the Republican Party.
- This Equality Philip left as his representative in the world a son who was twenty years old when his father was executed.
- When of the rights of men we heard, which to all should be common, Were of a righteous equality told, and inspiriting freedom?
- There can be no sense of safety and equality among the nations if great preponderating armaments are henceforth to continue here and there to be built up and maintained.
- Equality of territory or of resources there of course cannot be; nor any other sort of equality not gained in the ordinary peaceful and legitimate development of the peoples themselves.
- Faithful performance of what is undertaken to be performed, they honor in themselves, and exact in others, as certificate of equality with themselves.
- Liberty and equality are indeed the foundation of the state, but as the most abstract also the most superficial, and for that very reason naturally the most familiar.
- The Commission abolished this equality and comradeship and put the Europeans and the Indians into separate pens.
- The formal equality of all citizens as electors thereby only gives more open indication of the incapacity of democratic parliamentarism to settle the root questions of historical evolution.
- Upon being expelled from the garden, Adam and Eve, as to their food, were put upon an equality with the lower animals.
- The mystic equality of Christianity has taken one step down from the heavens in the shape of the "natural," "legal" equality of democracy.
- Their summits were perfectly level, and no longer confined by a secondary embankment, but preserved an uniform equality of surface back from the stream.
- With adverse feelings towards their respective government, the masses marched on their capital demanding equality to enter these, but nothing was accomplished.
Definition of Equality
The fact of being equal. | (mathematics) The fact of being equal, of having the same value. | The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Equality in a sentence
sentence with Equality
Equality used in a sentence
Equality make sentence
make sentence with Equality
make sentence of Equality
Equality sentence in english