Short & Simple Example Sentence For Errant | Errant Sentence
- The errant buttons did not trouble her.
- In luminous and errant ways.
- An errant breath of wind was fluttering the pages.
- But determined fiddlers errant usually land on their feet.
- C'est Hercule, ce chevalier errant de l'antiquité.
- The errant couple came to New Mexico and took up lands.
- Once more a pleasant field-path beguiles our errant footsteps.
- From her father she had inherited a remarkable and seldom errant judgment.
- Now for the first time in her life her errant dreams took concrete shape.
- Let the weary errant bee rest in the fragrant chalice of the closed flower.
- After the turmoil of a camp full of errant heroes, we have a picture of love.
- Now with what zest He runs to find his errant wealth again!
- Adelaide restait inerte, le regard errant et vague, docile et stupide.
- En errant à travers les rues, nous débouchâmes sur la place du marché.
- He heard a voice none else could hear From centred and from errant sphere.
- An errant Lyar, Fed by Desire, It is, and yet it is not.
- Twere errant folly to presume Love's flame could burn and not consume.
How To Use Errant In A Sentence?
- Amarilly gave a graphic account of the adventures of the errant garment to date.
- She looked at him again, and an errant thought slipped in between her larger anxieties.
- A furred tongue and an aching head gradually brought home some errant sense of shame.
- A long feeler reached forth and grasped the errant portion, returning it with a vicious jerk.
- Old boots are the nuisance of the London dust heaps, the terror of the errant mongrel.
- While the procession halts, the soldiers of the Knight Errant flock out to inspect them.
- And thither, sad to relate, the footsteps of the errant Minstrel Knight led the way.
- For luckless errant prisoned there, As kneeling monk and pious nun Sang orison at set of sun.
- Right heartily did we introduce ourselves as pianist and 'cellist errant at his service.
- And before he undertook his appeal to bring the errant one back to shore he gave himself two days to think it over.
- It must have been at best an errant fancy, and if concerned with commemorating anybody concerned with commemorating himself.
- But occasionally a knight errant overheard and at once, lance in hand, he was off on his horse to the rescue.
- He lifted many errant people to their feet, and started them on their way to a braver life of sacrifice.
- We have grown too wise to indulge in unprofitable sentimentality, and our knights errant do not come back upon their shields.
- It was an errant "something" which he could not place, and which he was too uplifted in spirit to heed.
- But at a little before noon, as we rounded the cheek of a slope, we encountered an errant current of air.
- Five minutes saw the goodly company of damsels errant and would-be bridegrooms scattered far and near over the smiling meadow.
- The constable paused to consider, while Molly suddenly whirled down the street and pounced on the errant collie.
- It was Charles who escorted the errant lady into Lille, but later the duke himself entertained her munificently.
- I take my leave to seek an errant soul upon the roads, and I shall not return until some testing has surfeited my most uneasy spirit.
- Some of them may yet let the world know what they think of the attempt to make them the squires of such knights errant as Denifle and Grisar.
- II Fiddlers errant are apt to rush in and occupy the centre of the stage where angels in good and regular practice fear even to tune up.
- At what time had his errant footsteps taken him through this curious survival of Eighteenth Century London?
Definition of Errant
Straying from the proper course or standard, or outside established limits. | Wandering; roving around. | Prone to making errors; misbehaved.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Errant in a sentence
sentence with Errant
Errant used in a sentence
Errant make sentence
make sentence with Errant
make sentence of Errant
Errant sentence in english