Short & Simple Example Sentence For Estate | Estate Sentence
- Sell his estate and pay up?
- It is for this worldly estate that law is given.
- To keep the estate he will cleave to the woman.
- The whole estate of government is to be reacquired.
- Crookedness in real estate transactions is bad.
- The religious estate in the Philippines.
- Who the estate subsequently belonged to I am uncertain.
- There was a tenant on that estate named Dennis Coffey.
- Encumbered Estate Act, quoted on, 71.
- He bought the estate of Ury, near Aberdeen, in 1648.
- Mine is the oldest estate in England, Sir Simon.
- Here is an instance that occurred on an estate under my management.
- The keeper on the estate was but lately come to the district.
- I've got a son-in-law who is a real estate agent.
- On the Limerick estate for five years there have been no evictions.
- The outrage was on the Rathcole estate of Sir George Colthurst.
- The commonweal is one man's absolute estate and responsibility no more.
- The judge of the Landed Estate Court, Judge Ormsby, gave them the property.
- Thus was O'Iwa "degraded" from her high estate as street-walker.
How To Use Estate In A Sentence?
- On the confines of a large estate a rather clever trick was once played upon us.
- The hares on the neighbouring estate had found out this, and came nightly to the clearing to feed.
- Why, even the real estate men that have been up to my hotel seem to be acting a part.
- He ultimately bought the estate of Carclew, to which place he went to reside in 1749.
- He bought an estate at Whitestock, near Ulverstone, but did not live to build the house.
- My firm was agent for an estate in Castleisland, the rent of which, in 1841, was L2300.
- We are not so to attempt an improvement of his fortune as to put the capital of his estate to any hazard.
- Occasionally you will find them degraded from their high estate and fallen among the riff-raff of slang.
- Exultant in my capture, the keepers from almost every estate in the neighbourhood flocked to witness my conviction.
- It is here alone, in this estate which is absolutely disinterested, that the virtues appear in their true light.
- The people are all dead, and the estate is broken up, so you need have no hesitation regarding names.
- What's the good of keeping the poor girl out of her property, and the estate all going to pieces?
- Neither party was a beggar; but neither was in possession of sufficient estate to render a speedy marriage advisable.
- The estate in danger is not his, but that of his father, who presumably was the only man legally competent of action in case of eviction.
- Boyce ran about the entire estate with Zoro perched on his shoulder and he supervised the workers with every detail that they were doing.
- The practice may be modified according to the size of estate by selecting more than one plant each year, but the principle remains unaltered.
- A tenant on the Callinafercy estate got married, and the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law did not agree.
- Upon his estate at Kreisau he built a little mausoleum, situated on a beautiful eminence, embowered in foliage.
- The mantle of estate refers of course to his rank as Chancellor, as did also the bag or purse that used to hang on the wall above.
- The calced Augustinians were the first religious estate to appear at Manila; they went there in 1565.
- Their estate of Methleigh was sold to the Coode family in the eighteenth century, and still continues in their possession.
Definition of Estate
(jewelry, euphemistic) Previously owned; secondhand. | (obsolete, transitive) To give an estate to. | (obsolete, transitive) To bestow upon.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Estate in a sentence
sentence with Estate
Estate used in a sentence
Estate make sentence
make sentence with Estate
make sentence of Estate
Estate sentence in english