Short & Simple Example Sentence For Evanescent | Evanescent Sentence
- The evanescent tints fade into the gray.
- The change, however, was as evanescent as it was admirable.
- She, however, had her evanescent streaks of life, as now.
- She was so fragile that she seemed but an evanescent part of the moonlight.
- Yet there is a faint evanescent resemblance between the two poems.
- There is nothing ephemeral or evanescent in the makeup of their records.
- Dexter's rage was as evanescent as it was quick.
- In their airy flutterings they seemed to rest on the evanescent spray.
- But these nasals Adelung states to be mere evanescent intonations.
- The evanescent is as nothing before Him Who is the Ever-Abiding.
How To Use Evanescent In A Sentence?
- What seemed eternal has passed away, and what appeared to be evanescent has assumed stability.
- The rainbow's evanescent glory; Heaven's light that breaks on mists of earth!
- The evanescent pleasures are not character builders, but a created thought is a pregnant possibility.
- In those nearly forgotten days the mind of man and woman had been no more than an evanescent succession of monstrous and infantile imaginations.
- The wheels revolved lazily and then she was off, dragging a luminous wake of myriads of evanescent diamonds.
- Again: the influence of surprise in producing the delight, is to be noted as a suspicious or evanescent element in it.
- A rhyme to the eye is a sorry thing at best, and it is sorriest when it depends on an inaccurate and evanescent orthography.
- This phrase contains the rationale of the restless flow and the evanescent being of the Hegelian world.
- What, then, would it avail the reader to know their names or the 10 evanescent symbols of their martial rank!
- Spirituality does not light it; evanescent dreams: are its oil-lamps, often with wick askant in the socket.
- What, then, would it avail the reader to know their names, or the evanescent symbols of their martial rank!
- I have traced out with care in the subdued tone that surrounds her, the evanescent lines of her throat, so fragile and inclined so modestly.
- And because it is spiritual, not objective, the most beautiful, if the most evanescent of all earthly things, is colour.
- These evanescent bits of glory lent special delight to aerial journeyings for weeks after Christmas.
- If he had the wisdom of Solomon he might also have his discursive fancies, his various and evanescent attachments.
- Translation of poetry must, at the best, resemble the process of pouring a highly volatile and evanescent spirit from one receptacle into another.
- But alas, for the fatality of human joys, all is evanescent in this world of ours; the moment of parting at last came for the lovers.
- I saw the shrug and the sudden turn of the shoulders, the curl of the lip, the evanescent flash of the eyes....
- The acuteness, character of the lesions, their evanescent nature, the irregular or general distribution, and the intense itching.
- As soon as the evanescent pleasure of Sunday clothes has passed, for those for whom it existed at all, the children settle down to endure the day.
- A rainbow was spanning the Upper Falls, and its brilliant, evanescent promise seemed to reflect in the face above.
- Sermons," said Jowett, "though they deal with eternal subjects, are the most evanescent form of literature.
- We cannot spoon out the sparkles of sunshine as they shimmer on the wavelets of water; but they are there, moving in all their golden life and evanescent grace.
- Perhaps if you were to be separated for a time, and mixed in society, you would find them more evanescent than you are at present disposed to believe possible.
- Why should he trouble himself about one of the millions of women, evanescent as butterflies, with which the earth continually replenished its swarms of men?
- She seemed to be speeding past herself and her own anxieties, which suddenly appeared as petty and evanescent as the flying telegraph-poles along the track.
- One is written in the rocks, one in bone and muscle, while the third is recorded in the evanescent and changing pages of embryology and metamorphosis.
- But there is, in this inner life, a pleasure higher and more lasting than those evanescent ones which the world can afford, and which elevates and purifies as they do not.
- The expression of subtle and evanescent ideas, carried to its perfection, is among the very noblest and most exalted studies with which the human mind can be conversant.
- We blind ourselves with dust, and in our blindness lay hold feverishly of the outside of life, mistaking the fugitive and evanescent for the truly permanent.
Definition of Evanescent
Vanishing, disappearing. | Ephemeral, momentary, fleeting. | Barely there; almost imperceptible.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Evanescent in a sentence
sentence with Evanescent
Evanescent used in a sentence
Evanescent make sentence
make sentence with Evanescent
make sentence of Evanescent
Evanescent sentence in english