Everlasting In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Everlasting | Everlasting Sentence
- Buried unborne in everlasting night.
- Thus the everlasting surprise goes on enchanting.
- Abandon not the everlasting beauty for a beauty...
- The Everlasting Arm we lean upon!
- They are but a short and discordant prelude to an everlasting harmony.
- Of the everlasting wound it would inflict on him he dared not think.
- In the performance of that promise, everlasting fame will be yours.
- The blow of freedom once struck produced its everlasting results.
- Lonely ranches are seen, hemmed in by the everlasting hills.
- Was Nature's everlasting smile.
- The eternal God is their refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Ah, to be knight of the road and everlasting squire to the Goddess of Love!
- The Saints' Everlasting Rest.
- But the mansions in God's house above are everlasting mansions.
- O, so light a foot Will ne'er wear out the everlasting flint.
How To Use Everlasting In A Sentence?
- But it will be of infinite and everlasting concern to you where your seat is in another world.
- Therefore let it be your main care to secure an everlasting habitation for hereafter.
- But you have at your service the everlasting charm of life; you are a part of the indestructible.
- Did he really banish all non-elect infants into the region of penal fire and everlasting woe?
- And, beaming tenderly with looks of love, Climb not the everlasting stars on high?
- Now have my feares brought forth this fearefull childe Of endlesse care, and everlasting griefe!
- He looked as he spoke so divinely happy that it is so the angels must appear in their everlasting spring.
- Can we imagine that being is devoid of life and mind, and exists in awful unmeaningness an everlasting fixture?
- Abandon not the everlasting beauty for a beauty that must die, and set not your affections on this mortal world of dust.
- He stepped out of the deadly pit, and strode along over the lava mountain as if he were the sole creature of the everlasting hills.
- All this may be very well, no doubt, for him by whom it was uttered, and for those who may have received it as an everlasting oracle of truth.
- And, indeed, how can we imagine that perfect being is a mere everlasting form, devoid of motion and soul?
- No woman respects a man who can't make money; it's his everlasting business to make money, and she knows it.
- When God made heaven in the beginning of the world, he intended it for an everlasting dwelling-place for a vast and innumerable multitude.
- Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and murderers, and liars, and perjurers, and they shall have their part in the everlasting lake of fire.
- During my ramble through this noted place, I saw several who were hanging fresh wreaths of everlasting flowers on the tombs of the departed.
- The "everlasting corn will" reminds a little of the old folk-lore tale of the everlasting salt mill whose continuous grinding makes the ocean salt.
- It could not be the everlasting punishment threatened in the Scriptures, for the Savior was only about three hours upon the cross.
- The Epicurean saw more clearly that, if the everlasting city came from heaven, it could only visibly arise by initiation upon the earth.
- When the sun rose, I sat down upon a hillock of burning sand, to be exposed to his rays for twelve everlasting hours.
- If thine heart be set upon this eternal, imperishable dominion, and this ancient, everlasting life, forsake this mortal and fleeting sovereignty.
- She had suffered all the woe, she had wept for all the sin, and then she stood white and pure before the everlasting gates which were opening to let her in!
- For hearts, Immutability; And there, on the Ideal Reef, Thunders the Everlasting Sea!
- He must feel that he is nothing of himself, that his existence, his beginning, his everlasting life are rooted in the superearthly and incomprehensible.
- All of us at some period of life have believed that these rockets of sunbeams were everlasting love, but the brighter the glitter, the darker the night which follows.
Definition of Everlasting
Lasting or enduring forever; existing or continuing without end | Continuing indefinitely, or during a long period; perpetual; sometimes used, colloquially, as a strong intensive. | (philosophy) Existing with infinite temporal duration (as opposed to existence outside of time).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Everlasting in a sentence
sentence with Everlasting
Everlasting used in a sentence
Everlasting make sentence
make sentence with Everlasting
make sentence of Everlasting
Everlasting sentence in english