Short & Simple Example Sentence For Exacted | Exacted Sentence
- Implicit obedience was exacted from her.
- We have exacted vengeance from them.
- For this the law exacted no penalty.
- She exacted a promise to that effect.
- The work exacted of them was necessarily very light.
- For these services they exacted large fees.
- Her father had exacted no promise about secrecy.
- She exacted complete obedience from her children.
- Rarely was any fee exacted for the lesson given.
- But one by one, he exacted the password from each.
- A fare of eleven dollars was usually exacted for the trip.
- It was exacted of Hellenic hierophants.
- Helen had exacted no promises from Dexter.
- She exacted that I should speak.
- I have not exacted more work from the labourer than was just.
- It isn't to be exacted of me.
- She had exacted her share of the homage and the substance of her clients.
- He had exacted a complete revenge for their attack upon him.
- And the tribute of human tears will be exacted to the uttermost.
- His moral sense exacted such things rather of other people than himself.
- The promise now fell due and the men exacted its fulfilment.
- The land magnates exacted tribute for the slightest privilege granted.
- The law of love exacted for the heart a widowhood of twice that period.
- So he exacted a promise that he would follow him, and went on ahead.
- The soundest political acumen, the most unerring tact, was exacted of him.
- He was very jealous of Edna and exacted a stern degree of fidelity of her.
- Thus he escaped witnessing the vengeance exacted by William upon the north.
How To Use Exacted In A Sentence?
- Heaven knew what promises might not be exacted from him before the evening ended.
- He then exacted a payment of about fourpence a head towards defraying the expense of sentinels.
- Rentals are exacted from them, which represent on the average the fourth part of their wages.
- The lady married the man she loved whereupon the knight exacted fulfilment of the agreement.
- She was in reality single, but she exacted the married title as a point of respect.
- And yet we sinned, in writing or reading or studying less than was exacted of us.
- In the case of every other great trade union the war has exacted profound and vital concessions.
- Her life belonged to another; and he exacted the payment of tribute to the uttermost farthing.
- Toll was exacted in one direction only, unsold articles to be returned to the shipper free.
- Her mother had exacted some small household tasks from her, and setting the table was one of them.
- It seems rather a petition indulged to human infirmity, than exacted from human piety.
- Patti has frequently exacted what I will content myself with describing as extreme terms.
- One promise only I exacted from her as the price of this gracious act on my part.
Definition of Exacted
simple past tense and past participle of exact
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Exacted in a sentence
sentence with Exacted
Exacted used in a sentence
Exacted make sentence
make sentence with Exacted
make sentence of Exacted
Exacted sentence in english