Short & Simple Example Sentence For Excellent | Excellent Sentence
- Everyone says she is an excellent teacher.
- My kindest regards to your excellent husband.
- Sketch and describe an excellent form of dry cell.
- An excellent band played ball music.
- You can get an excellent horse for twenty pounds.
- She found a receipt book, and turned out excellent dishes.
- They had an excellent day's sport.
- To her other good qualities she joined that of being a most excellent manager.
- Carl should leave your excellent institution the end of this month.
- But in my way of thinking they'd make excellent curios.
- She is an excellent woman, a kind and excellent and devoted woman.
- How are your excellent parents?' or some similar civility.
- He was a fine two year old buck, with spike horns, and in excellent condition.
- A cross-section of an excellent form of dry cell is shown in Fig.
- Here are excellent rich Cielings, made in the Time of his Pontificate.
How To Use Excellent In A Sentence?
- Thou hast an excellent natural disposition, without which all science is naught.
- He was larger than a medium sized animal of his species, and in excellent case.
- An excellent type of non-inductive resistance is the ordinary carbon-filament incandescent lamp.
- Mr. Escott has an instructive chapter on this in his excellent book on England.
- This defection was suppressed peaceably, mainly through the excellent tact of General Wayne.
- A very excellent handle is applied to many of the French water-pots, as shown in Fig.
- These terrible Rocks are cultivated to the very Top, and produce excellent Wines.
- Such a circumflex is an excellent example of the bearing of wavelengths and frequencies upon pitch.
- The president declared that no one could be better fitted for the task than he who had given such excellent advice.
- I treated them to an excellent breakfast, a profusion that had not been seen at the house for many a year.
- Wallie agreed with him that it was an excellent idea and promptly at eleven pulled up the bucket of dirt which was to be the last one.
- This Room is adorned with Bas-Reliefs of white Marble, done by excellent Hands.
- Yet this excellent man did not imagine for a moment that he upheld a scheme which is at war with the great moral interests of the world.
- Another being seemed created within me, or rather, all that was amiable and excellent was drawn out.
- If the student will carefully devote himself to the consideration of excellent works in metal, he will learn more than by much reading.
- While the man has excellent and estimable qualities, we yet avoid him, for we see not the excellences but the vice.
- The design was his own, and very excellent it seemed to Wallie as he stopped at intervals and held it from him.
- My long fasting and the mountain air and exercise had given me a keen appetite, and never did repast appear to me more excellent or picturesque.
- It seemed to Wallie an excellent opportunity to learn something which might be of future use to him, so he joined it.
- An excellent idea of the grouping of the various pieces of apparatus in a complete simple magneto switchboard may be had from Fig.
- Many stories of the excellent but eccentric Rowland Hill are told, but often with considerable exaggeration.
- At ten years of age he became a pupil at a school in Putney, under the tuition of an excellent clergyman, where he continued two years.
- There was a large collection of portraits of Dante, of which an excellent copy of one by Giotto, pleased me most.
- Hilltop rock outcrops on the area provide excellent protection for the cottontail especially from low temperatures and freezing rain or blowing snow.
- This was not indeed very near, but Mr. Arabel had excellent lungs, and bade me welcome as soon as he had recognized me.
Definition of Excellent
Of the highest quality; splendid. | Exceptionally good of its kind. | Superior in kind or degree, irrespective of moral quality.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Excellent in a sentence
sentence with Excellent
Excellent used in a sentence
Excellent make sentence
make sentence with Excellent
make sentence of Excellent
Excellent sentence in english