Short & Simple Example Sentence For Exemplify | Exemplify Sentence
- He will answer admirably to exemplify my meaning.
- We may exemplify this phenomenon in various ways.
- Any simple illustration will exemplify what I mean.
- Raphael, Poussin and Goya exemplify this expression of it.
- A few extracts from the note-book will exemplify the style of observation.
How To Use Exemplify In A Sentence?
- What if the very concepts we employ in reasoning should exemplify the universal flow of life?
- The refined symbolisms which pass current to day as religious philosophies exemplify it.
- When they occur simultaneously they exemplify the ambivalence of emotions which exists in most of the intimate relations between all persons.
- They most strikingly exemplify the adamantine grip which each one of the two nationalizations kept upon its greatest and best.
- These boats are selected because each in its turn won some reputation, and also because they exemplify the builds of different constructors.
- To exemplify the use which Milton has made of astronomy in the exercise of his imaginative and descriptive powers.
- Enough has now been said to make clear the difference between consanguinity and kinship and to exemplify the nature of some of the transitional forms.
- There are entire families, of nearly every class of animals, which in the state of their perfect development exemplify such prophetic relations....
- Since words have different meanings, we may sometimes find that a pair of words exemplify all three Laws, as plough and sword.
- The above letters exemplify the blind gropings of a true child-lover after that which has now been so beautifully developed by observation and genius united.
- That particular part of the realm of essence which nature chances to exemplify or to suggest is the part that may be revealed to me, and that is the predestined focus of all my admirations.
- The test of the distinctness of a meaning is that it shall successfully mark off a group of things that exemplify the meaning from other groups, especially of those objects that convey nearly allied meanings.
- And if it was capable of imparting such happiness to these deaf mutes, surely the children who are blessed with hearing and speech, might still more fully enjoy, and exemplify it.
- Then might I exemplify how an influence beyond our control lays its strong hand on every deed which we do and weaves its consequences into an iron tissue of necessity.
Definition of Exemplify
(transitive) to show or illustrate by example | (transitive) to be an instance of or serve as an example | (transitive) to make an attested copy or transcript of (a document) under seal
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Exemplify in a sentence
sentence with Exemplify
Exemplify used in a sentence
Exemplify make sentence
make sentence with Exemplify
make sentence of Exemplify
Exemplify sentence in english