Short & Simple Example Sentence For Exercised | Exercised Sentence
- Yet she was exercised about something.
- That exercised your fancy.
- Eddy was greatly exercised over it.
- The muscles should be exercised in the light.
- Discretion should be exercised in introducing persons.
- Great caution should be exercised in this matter.
- Meanwhile he exercised a hilarious patience.
- She exercised an irresistible attraction over him.
- But the greatest care was not exercised in this.
- The riders themselves exercised their horses.
- Therefore great care should be exercised in selection.
- It exercised virtually sovereign powers.
- America was exercised then by questions of awful moment.
- The world was greatly exercised by that problem.
- For once the press had exercised laudable restraint.
- He exercised persistently and kept his boyish figure.
- Still they exercised powerful influence in many ways.
- A faculty of mind exercised grows with its use.
- The trade here exercised is mostly in hides and tobacco.
- The vast range of powers exercised by the states.
- This spectacle exercised a strange power over my feelings.
- The international situation exercised us greatly.
- I asked if she exercised an active rule over these people.
- The compulsion may be exercised in many ways.
- She had exercised no arts; she had practised no wiles.
- He exercised me before I got through with it.
- Mr Spence exercised his discretion.
- Porfirio Diaz possessed and exercised both.
- Some functions of sovereignty exercised by the Congress.
- Adam Colfax exercised a stern discipline.
- Still, Lombard might have exercised it at another time.
- John Turner had his Art, and now exercised it.
- Heretofore he has not exercised his own mind on these subjects.
- The fascination that she had exercised over him would return.
- Benevolence is to be exercised towards the reputation of others.
How To Use Exercised In A Sentence?
- Power of appointment is exercised by the governor and council.
- But is reason exercised only on the condition of reflection?
- He will only be exercised at the gallop at the end of each lesson.
- I have not forgotten how kindly you exercised it in my behalf.
- Much ingenuity was exercised in the making of these dwellings.
Definition of Exercised
simple past tense and past participle of exercise
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Exercised in a sentence
sentence with Exercised
Exercised used in a sentence
Exercised make sentence
make sentence with Exercised
make sentence of Exercised
Exercised sentence in english