Expectantly In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Expectantly | Expectantly Sentence
- Tim looked expectantly at me.
- Adelle looked up expectantly to the judge.
- We all gazed expectantly at the closed door.
- He was gazing expectantly toward the door.
- Smiler stood expectantly watching the preparations.
- He only looked vacantly, expectantly at her.
- Hamlen seemed to hang expectantly upon the answer.
- He looked up to meet all eyes fixed expectantly upon him.
- He looked expectantly at Thor.
- He looked expectantly at Billy.
- Madame paused and looked expectantly at Zephyr.
- The others looked expectantly at Nelson.
- Frona glanced up expectantly at the Indian woman.
- Mr. Cane turned expectantly towards his wife.
- We both looked expectantly at Mrs. Jimmie.
- Mary, Eliza, and Jane looked up expectantly as he entered.
- Tenney was still expectantly eager for an awakening of her leniency.
- She paused for a reply and looked expectantly at her daughter.
- He looked expectantly around as though explanations were in order.
- Mansoor waited expectantly for a titter, and bowed to it when it arrived.
- He paused in his walk, and looked earnestly and expectantly down at her.
- Frank received him with surprise, and awaited expectantly what he had to say.
- The faces of men turned expectantly toward this land at the edge of the world.
- They fitted arrows to their bows, and looked expectantly into the shadows.
- Jane hesitated for a moment to take it, and looked expectantly at the vicomte.
- He was on his feet, unsupported, and looking expectantly toward the door.
- And Wrinkle laughed expectantly as he pushed the bottle toward his companion.
- She looked expectantly at Rosamond, who was on fire at last.
- Laloo forked a frankfurter, selected a roll and looked expectantly at Stover.
- Petkoff, meanwhile, refilled the glasses and looked expectantly at Malone.
- He looked expectantly at Her Majesty, but she shook her head sadly.
How To Use Expectantly In A Sentence?
- He remained perfectly quiet and waited expectantly for some explanation of what he had heard.
- They seemed to lose some of their fear, and to be expectantly listening for something.
- She would occasionally pause expectantly on the trunk of a tree and utter a loud call.
- At the slightest sound from the hall every eye turned expectantly toward the door.
- She would occasionally pause expectantly on the trunk of a tree, and utter a loud call.
- Side by side on the library lounge they continued to gaze expectantly at Barres.
- Eddy Little, the second clerk, interrupted, looking up expectantly and starting to shuffle.
- He looked at Myra expectantly and a little anxiously as he paused, and Myra laughed involuntarily.
- When we got down to the first floor again, Mrs. Stoddard was waiting expectantly for our arrival.
Definition of Expectantly
In an expectant manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Expectantly in a sentence
sentence with Expectantly
Expectantly used in a sentence
Expectantly make sentence
make sentence with Expectantly
make sentence of Expectantly
Expectantly sentence in english