Short & Simple Example Sentence For Expedite | Expedite Sentence
- What is done to expedite business?
- Anything that might expedite matters was to their taste.
- His gun poked me in the back to expedite my exit.
- I halted, therefore, to expedite their recovery.
- Him I sent back the same night to expedite affairs there.
- Should be deeply grateful if you would expedite your proposed visit.
- You may expedite the work by preparing raisins and almonds the day before.
- It was also presumed, that a refusal would expedite a surrender.
How To Use Expedite In A Sentence?
- Never use the other to in any wise expedite the distribution of their contents.
- To expedite this consummation every officer fought as if he were the forlorn hope.
- He was out at dawn every morning, and only too keen to do anything to expedite tuition.
- Moreover, he had never taken any especial pains to expedite the processes of his growing up.
- He did everything in his power to expedite matters, but red tape was stronger than gold lace.
- It is desirable to expedite payment of labor claims, especially to men who quit on short notice.
- Colonel Thomas A. Scott was sent to the West to make all things ready and expedite the movement.
- Kate fairly hated herself for the passing thrill of relief over the timely illness that had intervened to expedite her mission.
- Here well-informed young couples are able to expedite the business of matrimony with a phenomenal neatness and despatch.
- In that case a little overtime will expedite payment of the rent; it will not then be amiss to allow them to work a few quarters.
- To expedite worke with what speede you safely may, else ignorant people will feare they shall have no end at all.
- At the same time, the system for distant communication is undoubtedly adapted to expedite the movements of an army over a large tract of country.
- I went immediately into the cellar, therefore, to see him with the men, to seek to expedite the business.
- When properly employed, they induce refreshing sleep, revive the drooping nervous system, and expedite the delivery.
- Every hour the impatient commander despatched aides-de-camp to Chazot to expedite his march and bring him back information.
- In spite of this, I have no doubt that the British authorities have done their best to expedite delivery.
- Bradlaugh moved the Court of Appeal to expedite the hearing of his appeal, and also to expedite the trial of the issues in fact.
- With diplomacy he might contrive to expedite the invitation to Haredale Park, so that he could have the ground clear without fear of interruption.
- Well, he should meet with a ready purchaser, if a letter from Brett to every agency in London would expedite matters.
- These cars are fitted up as post offices and are used for distribution en route in order to expedite and facilitate the prompt transmission and delivery of mails.
- Since his charges were but infantile affairs, the coloured gentleman on the box thought to expedite matters and drop them at the corner nearest their homes.
- The difficulty of this process would be how to expedite the proceedings so that a decision should be had before the 4th of March, in order to avoid an interregnum.
- My Secretary of State will expedite the necessary patent which I communicate to your Excellency for your information.
Definition of Expedite
Free of impediment; unimpeded. | Expeditious; quick; prompt. | (transitive) To accelerate the progress of.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Expedite in a sentence
sentence with Expedite
Expedite used in a sentence
Expedite make sentence
make sentence with Expedite
make sentence of Expedite
Expedite sentence in english