Short & Simple Example Sentence For Expedition | Expedition Sentence
- Such expedition is kind now!
- The punitive expedition stopped.
- This expedition proved abortive.
- The expedition advanced to meet them.
- Ida thought of the expedition and smiled.
- The expedition flew without false shame.
- The expedition stopped, and looked itself in the face.
- Lawrence decided to join the expedition under Foster.
- Watson directed the expedition by water; Clive by land.
- For that expedition the said treasurers give bonds in sufficient form.
- The ten men chosen for the expedition were also on the point of starting.
- An expedition was nearly ready; but the leading spirit vacillated.
- For the purposes of the present Expedition it has been renovated.
- Somehow or other, the expedition don't look so enticin' as it did at first.
- Sheridan subsequently conducted an expedition into North Carolina.
- The memorable expedition set out from Seville September 20, 1519.
- Wolfe accompanied this expedition as brigadier under Major-General Amherst.
How To Use Expedition In A Sentence?
- I had been unusually drooping, and it was supposed that the expedition would revive me.
- He was in a towering rage, for his expedition had failed and he had lost two men.
- This is not the place to narrate in detail the history of the great expedition of Legaspi.
- Willersley wanted to go for an expedition across the lake that afternoon, but I refused.
- In fact, the fate of the expedition was already sealed when Portland came into power.
- The expedition against Jerry was well planned, but he got wind of it, and scattered his force.
- My friends Mulvaney and Ortheris had gone on a shooting expedition for one day.
- An expedition under General Harmar marched against them, but it was defeated with great loss.
- On December 21 he left Haiti with a second expedition for the relief of his native land.
- The expedition sailed on August 21, 1820, on board the fleet commanded by Cochrane.
- It was an imposing spectacle, as the French expedition made its way down Lake George.
- An expedition to free a brother sovereign from prison was undoubtedly a generous and chivalrous undertaking.
- Sometimes they start on an expedition fifty strong, next time perhaps not more than thirty turns up.
- That if one of them die on the expedition the other, or his heirs and successors, be ordered to fulfil everything as if both were living.
- Martin headed an archaeological expedition to Alugean and there uncovered a huge computer library complex.
- There was great joy, in the regiment, when the news was received that they were to go with the expedition against Quebec.
- Aside from accomplishing nothing, the expedition of 1806 was a great injury to Miranda's cause.
- The expedition against Louisbourg, to strengthen which the western frontier had been denuded of troops, proved a failure.
- The expedition against Ticonderoga was given up, as another attempt at Louisbourg was about to be made.
- Was a man named Aaron once thought he knew more 'bout runnin' a' expedition than his brother did.
- In a few weeks the plan of the expedition was settled, and the necessary arrangements made, with the consent and under the supervision of Barron.
- The expedition to the Bromo, by horse or litter, affords the supreme experience of Javanese volcanoes.
- In this expedition sailed two Norfolk young men, one in his twenty-third year, the other a mere lad in his fifteenth year.
Definition of Expedition
(intransitive) To take part in a trip or expedition; to travel. | (obsolete) The act of expediting something; prompt execution. | A military journey; an enterprise against some enemy or into enemy territory.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Expedition in a sentence
sentence with Expedition
Expedition used in a sentence
Expedition make sentence
make sentence with Expedition
make sentence of Expedition
Expedition sentence in english