Short & Simple Example Sentence For Expel | Expel Sentence
- Therefore in this condition it can expel fatigue.
- I counsel you to expel him and his mother from the land.
- How strange, that vanity should expel gratitude!
- Not only that, but the desire to expel it soon passes.
- To expel the inward Poyson, give the said Herb in Milk.
- This blessed water would expel the cold death, and drown my desolation!
- The 'beyond' is always coming back upon us however often we expel it.
- If the gates of Florence were open to them, they would expel the Medici.
- At Gratz the Catholics threatened to expel the Protestants from the city.