Short & Simple Example Sentence For Experiment | Experiment Sentence
- The experiment is over.
- Then he began to experiment with the key.
- Gassendi relates an experiment to the same effect.
- The experiment lingered for a time and then expired.
- His experiment with Danton had failed.
- An experiment I never regretted.
- On July 24th, 1837, the famous experiment was made.
- In this experiment the copper oxide is said to undergo reduction.
- The result doesn't prove my experiment either way.
- What can in this case be proved by experiment, and what can experiment prove?
- The only drawback was (as experiment showed) that he fainted all too soon.
- If, however, the experiment is carried out at a temperature of 100 deg.
- I think the poultry experiment lasted about a year, possibly two years.
- The experiment can be conveniently made in the apparatus shown in Fig.
How To Use Experiment In A Sentence?
- To the student of history and of social evolution it will be an experiment of profound interest.
- They have been the sequence of cold, resistless demonstrations of experiment and fact.
- By experiment it was found that a certain volume of water was saturated at 100 deg.
- Hence in performing the experiment care is taken to introduce an excess of one of the gases.
- On this scheme, the maker of the experiment must begin with a determined perjury.
- The experiment was made with gravity cells having 5-inch by 7-inch glass jars.
- Her friends were, on the whole, pleased with her experiment in vicarious motherhood.
- Thus the specific heat of iron is found by experiment to be 0.112, and its equivalent is 27.95.
- From the above discussions it is easy to see that it is by experiment alone that the composition of a compound can be determined.
- With these it is self-evident that any proof by experiment of a common origin is wholly impossible.
- But in any case, experiment is only a means to an end and only practicable under the guidance of hypothesis and theory.
- The more accurate the method chosen and the greater the skill with which the experiment is carried out, the more accurate will be the results.
- If you should make this experiment at last, under the pressure of any necessity, you never can do it well.
- But the gathering as a whole refused either to mingle or dispute, and as an experiment in intercourse the evening was a failure.
- The boys made the experiment and they found that there was no art that could send a ball down that alley and fail to score a ten-strike with it.
- This experiment is difficult to carry out, however, so that the more accurate methods based on synthesis are used.
- The same failure to note that experiment is valuable only where general points of view are defined, is a common fault in biology.
- In the year 1906 commenced to experiment with hydro-aeroplanes; and may be regarded as the originator of all experiments in this direction.
- Meusnier gave a great deal of earnest study and experiment to the dirigible balloon, and he originated a design which was far ahead of his day.
- The Irish parliament was confessedly a failure, and it is scarcely within the possibilities that the experiment will be tried again.
- An experiment could be made with a small mill of the kind used in Holland in the ditches along bleaching fields.
- For example, 1 l. of chlorine is found by experiment to weigh 2.216 times as much as 1 l. of oxygen.
- No form of experiment or mode of observation that I could devise gave me the slightest indication of any peculiar natural force.
- A certain portion of self-delusion is always mingled with successful imposture; the impostor, as it were, makes his first experiment on himself.
- If such an experiment was rationally started I believe the profession and its backers would put up a small fortune to go to the successful winner.
- It was the German government that, by lavish expenditure, and by every means known to it, encouraged experiment and progress.
Definition of Experiment
(intransitive) To conduct an experiment. | (transitive, obsolete) To experience; to feel; to perceive; to detect. | (transitive, obsolete) To test or ascertain by experiment; to try out; to make an experiment on.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Experiment in a sentence
sentence with Experiment
Experiment used in a sentence
Experiment make sentence
make sentence with Experiment
make sentence of Experiment
Experiment sentence in english