Short & Simple Example Sentence For Explorers | Explorers Sentence
- It wanted only that explorers should reach the mountains.
- They are very good to the white explorers in the north.
- Many brave explorers tried later to discover it.
- Never was there a more faithful, resolute band of explorers than ours.
- All that it lacked was a suitable harbour, which the explorers sought in vain.
- About five o'clock the Yampa explorers came.
- The explorers left Tanganyika for the return journey to Zanzibar on May 26th.
- Certain Intelligence of the Fate of the Explorers reaches Melbourne.
How To Use Explorers In A Sentence?
- Gone with the days of the explorers and pirates are the mystery and menace of it all.
- The difficulties of the explorers were increased by the lack of daylight hours.
- With the explorers and conquerors of the sixteenth century came the missionaries and priests.
- The original entrance was in a crevice which explorers descended by means of ropes.
- A short distance below the explorers carved their names on a rock which projected into the stream.
- Introduced by the latter, our explorers made a kind of triumphal entry into the village.
- The entire company of explorers has been dissipated out of being, like dewdrops before the sun.
- Such objects do not predicate habitation at that distance; primitive explorers may have lost them.
- Quitting their encampment and riding on, the bewildered explorers kept close to the new shore.
- But what struck the explorers more than anything was the appearance of singular newness that pervaded the whole of the region.
- A glance at the map will show the courses of these respective explorers sufficiently for general purposes.
- When the land was once discovered, its conquest was directed along the very paths on which these explorers came.
- We have, however, the evidence of explorers who have penetrated into tombs which were practically intact.
- The explorers continued on their way, and a sail of a few hours brought them to an island like to none that they had yet seen.
- Arctic explorers are but rarely troubled by them, even though they may be exposed to extremely low temperatures for months.
- The deep-rooted trouble which had defied the gray matter of all explorers proved to be nothing more or less than complete lack of gasoline.
- If Brahe had even left more stores, clothing especially, we should have had the pleasure of welcoming the explorers home.
- We will interrupt the narrative here to introduce from later travellers some pictures of the remarkable region to which our explorers had now arrived.
- The first explorers that entered the interior of the American continent were dependent upon the buffalo and Indian for ways of getting about.
- Over and over again this has happened, and disastrous consequences have ere now arisen from the persistent use by explorers of these rose-coloured spectacles.
- For nine hundred years the Greeks were the principal representatives, protectors, elaborators and explorers of Christianity.
- The explorers sailed on westward, changing their course gradually to the north to follow the broad curve of the Atlantic coast of Newfoundland.
- He intends to keep up a constant communication with these settlements by means of dogs and sledges, so that he will not be entirely cut off from the world as previous explorers have been.
- From here a course laid to the south-west brought the explorers into sight of Prince Edward Island.
- The very first objective of the explorers was to locate a suitable site for fortification, in order that further explorations might be conducted from a secure base.
- Soon, however, they were recognized by some one as the explorers for minerals and then suspicion at once rested on a young man named John E.
- All this would probably appear conclusive to Mr. McKinlay that he had ascertained the fate of the explorers whom he had been in search of.
- The abundance of yams, Indian corn, and various fruits, together with the plentifulness of wild cotton, impressed the explorers most favorably.
- The sudden and cruel extremes of heat and cold racked the exhausted frames of the explorers with pain, and Burke and King were hardly able to walk.
- Arctic explorers by instinct, they come to us only with real arctic weather, and almost seem to be themselves a part of the snow-storm with which they arrive.
- He turned to milder latitudes, and dispatched his explorers in 1584, and his colonists in 1585, to the coast of what is now North Carolina.
- The mistake which Columbus and the early explorers made in thinking America was India has caused a good deal of confusion.
Definition of Explorers
plural of explorer
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Explorers in a sentence
sentence with Explorers
Explorers used in a sentence
Explorers make sentence
make sentence with Explorers
make sentence of Explorers
Explorers sentence in english