Short & Simple Example Sentence For Explosive | Explosive Sentence
- On that day only a few explosive shells had fallen.
- Those confounded high explosive shells!
- The torpedo talker is of the rapid fire explosive variety.
- But Launcelot was in an explosive mood.
- At this John burst into explosive speech.
- Shrill and explosive laughter was arising on all sides of him.
- The doctor hung up the receiver with an explosive monosyllable.
- Theodore's anger was never of the blazing, explosive sort.
- The addition of Williams to these explosive forces was alarming.
- That's explosive enough, I reckon, for this job.
- A German explosive bullet caught me while I was in a lying position.
- An explosive grunt of dismay answered him, before Fat Joe let him rise.
How To Use Explosive In A Sentence?
- And his explosive diagnosis proved to be as correct as it was utterly unprofane in spirit.
- The only wonder was that they had not burst their envelopes and seals, so explosive were they.
- Nitric acid forms nitrates similar to nitroglycerin in composition and explosive properties.
- An explosive that can't be hurled in a shell and can't be dropped in a bomb from a plane.
- Yet this vast explosive field did not prevent the Germans from sending their submarines to sea.
- Then he mounted his lofty box, swung his explosive whip, and away he went again, like a storm.
- Once he almost uttered an explosive "Good Heavens, how do you stand it?" to his hostess.
- He had believed himself alone to have been rescued when the high explosive had taken the roof from his tomb.
- He fell in love with the explosive vehemence and despairing persistence with which the weak are accustomed to cling to an idea.
- As it is, the aviators will arrive and we shall have more high explosive bombs and flank firing on the trenches.
- The air could not be pumped directly into the envelope itself as it would produce an explosive mixture with the gas already there.
- It might seem an easy matter for an airship flying over a place to drop an explosive bomb on it and destroy it.
- Picture them crammed to overflowing with tons of glyco-scarzite, the most destructive explosive the mind of man has yet conceived.
- The spherical mine case, which contains the explosive charge and the mechanism for igniting it, is only a part of the contrivance.
- Meanwhile the situation gave signs of being more explosive in reality than the respectful words of the Congress implied.
- And stooping down, he wrenched the rope of small black boxes which contained the explosive from the man who had worked so painfully to get them.
- We reached the top of the grade, when suddenly from out of the pit of darkness ahead of us there came a high explosive shell.
- The chronic moods of hatred and dislike become explosive forces, ready to be excited to action whenever any difference arises.
- The poor little woman, so suddenly reminded of what she had almost forgotten, felt as though some explosive substance had been thrown at her.
- These are merely explosive charges designed to explode at a certain depth, formerly eighty feet, now about one hundred feet.
- The Germans were now obliged to sail boldly into this explosive field, taking their chances of hitting a mine.
- The mixture of religion with politics has always produced a highly explosive compound, especially in Asia.
- I have never seen an explosive bullet, and few of the Allied soldiers believe that many of us have felt them.
- The Commissary Department which supplies every want of the soldier, from a high explosive shell to a button.
- Lieutenant Laigney was an ordnance expert, and the inventor of a certain explosive just beginning to be used in the French shells.
- And the terrifying noise of high explosive hurt his ears and that swift dreadful sucking of the air that followed such explosions was about him again in its intensity.
- They had come by way of Tucson so as to pick up a ten-gallon tube of concentrated explosive gas at the military camp in the Tucson mountains.
- Endless precautions and vigilant care alone secure the safety of Balik-Papan from the perils incidental to the vast stores of explosive material.
Definition of Explosive
With the capability to, or likely to, explode. | Having the character of an explosion. | (figuratively) Shocking; startling.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Explosive in a sentence
sentence with Explosive
Explosive used in a sentence
Explosive make sentence
make sentence with Explosive
make sentence of Explosive
Explosive sentence in english