Short & Simple Example Sentence For Externally | Externally Sentence
- Stems and leaves externally and internally.
- This new gate was externally completed in 1826.
- Aperture above pointed, below narrowed, externally curved.
- Naturall things, externally hurting Orchards.
- Sometimes they protrude externally and then are known as external piles.
- As a rule a certain fairness is inherent in the externally masculine.
- Agatha was the shyest of the three, and externally the least changed.
- Marked externally with double lance points; internally with scrolls.
- Diagonally across the Piazza Duomo is the externally unimposing Museum.
How To Use Externally In A Sentence?
- Those who adhere only externally to these institutions are merely nominal members.
- Let there fall externally what will on the parts which can feel the effects of this fall.
- The bases of the valves externally are hidden by the long spines of the peduncle.
- If any one lived through his punishment he was considered purified both externally and internally.
- The juice is used externally as a rubefacient in rheumatic affections of the joints.
- The decoction is prescribed internally as an emmenagogue and demulcent and externally as a lotion.
- Quills black glossed with violet, margined externally and internally with yellow.
- The inference is not, that one must be poor externally if one desires to be inwardly rich.
- He spoke in an unsympathetic, official voice, but in a manner externally respectful.
- Aperture above pointed, externally straight, below rounded, widened or effuse.
- Clerical habits alter; externally they go for a class, a profession, or degree.
- Carina with the upper part flat, spear-shaped, externally with a narrow central ridge.
- Nostrils basal, oval, open, covered externally with incumbent setaceous feathers.
- Nostrils basal, oval, open, covered externally with narrow recumbent feathers.
- The latter project more, and are externally more pointed, as in the genus Pollicipes.
- The whole edifice is externally 3 yards high, 4 yards 29 inches long and 4 yards wide.
- For colds, coughs, croup, etc., use goose oil externally and give a teaspoonful at bed-time.
- It is important to recognize the physical element even where it is not externally and physically manifested.
- The juice is employed for the coughs of childhood and externally as a resolvent for enlarged cervical glands.
- Pleasure being the sole end of life, no moral law externally imposed can invalidate its absolute claims.
- A street where such houses are situated is externally very gloomy, nothing to be seen but high walls pierced by massive gates.
- God's own life is dramatic internally, and externally (in relation to the world).
- The infusion of the root is used internally as an emollient and refrigerant; externally in skin diseases accompanied by smarting and inflammation.
- This ancient building, in a dirty and malodorous yard, differs externally from the mud houses which surround it only in having two bells on a beam.
- Its color externally is green, and it has a tough skin, is of a subacid flavor, and as full of little flat black seeds as a shad is of bones.
- The membranous sac, which has a narrow neck, opening externally by a contracted orifice, through which the hair (4) passes.
- The stem of the brain, the medulla oblongata, and the spinal cord, consists externally of white matter, the grey matter being internal.
- While externally the body appears to be at rest, the processes of growth and upbuilding probably go on more rapidly when we are asleep than when we are awake.
- They use it in doses of 30-60 grams as a purgative, externally as an application to the abdomen in colic or indigestion and with friction in rheumatism or contusions.
- He lingered over him with loving and strenuous care, and after he had him externally clean, proceeded to dose him internally from a little red bottle.
Definition of Externally
on the surface or the outside
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Externally in a sentence
sentence with Externally
Externally used in a sentence
Externally make sentence
make sentence with Externally
make sentence of Externally
Externally sentence in english