Extraordinary In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Extraordinary | Extraordinary Sentence
- It was an extraordinary revelation to me.
- Everything had to be created by this extraordinary man.
- Indeed, it was an extraordinary sight.
- How extraordinary that every one does not think it lovely!
- Our eyes met perplexed for an extraordinary moment.
- There are several serious objections to this extraordinary distinction.
- We shall offer only one remark on this extraordinary hypothesis.
- They are extraordinary civil to me, and make me very welcome.
- I had an extraordinary feeling of having come out of things, of being outside.
- She really thought it another piece of her extraordinary good luck.
- Unfortunately, his nerves after the year of extraordinary strain were in rags.
- It is only on extraordinary occasions that the great Purrah meets.
How To Use Extraordinary In A Sentence?
- The only possible answer to this extraordinary conduct was a declaration of war.
- My suspicions were first aroused by her extraordinary solicitude for my comfort.
- I will merely advert to the extraordinary calm that pervaded the audience during the first part.
- In 1909 extraordinary claims were made for this machine and great things expected.
- What struck one most was his air of extraordinary freshness and health, of sanguine vitality.
- Yes, they were extraordinary eyes, and they made one feel sympathetic and friendly.
- Towards evening of October 14th extraordinary vigilance on their part became apparent.
- Men do not die by scores, hundreds, thousands, without some extraordinary cause.
- John Bunyan Fouque is an extraordinary combination of names as of characteristics.
- This little machine, surface only 9 m squared. made an extraordinary sensation in France in 1909.
- I had remarked that he was always powerfully affected by music; on this occasion he was so in an extraordinary degree.
- He thought he perceived in me extraordinary talents for the art, and his encomiums awakened all my ardor.
- The silk gallery was as grand and bewildering as the lace department; and here again were made some extraordinary bargains.
- This extraordinary circumstance is only to be accounted for by an entire lack of presence of mind in the confusion, or by absolute treachery.
- If secrecy had been his object, it would have been far more easily secured by his departure at a less extraordinary time.
- This extraordinary circumstance was regarded by the Ismailites as a miracle wrought by that founder of their society.
- A chief cause of the extraordinary success of the first Crusaders had been the want of union among their enemies.
- The loss in this extraordinary engagement, which outstrips and exaggerates the usual vicissitudes of naval service, was of course fearful.
- Once or twice, struck by his logic and extraordinary faculty for stating cases briefly and clearly, she had vaguely wondered if he were a lawyer.
- One half sovereign, bent in an extraordinary manner, was found between the metals three-quarters of a mile from the apparatus standard.
- On the breaking out of these disturbances an old man above seventy years of age gave the Queen an extraordinary proof of attachment and fidelity.
- The silver bit in its mouth snapped in two, and it was only his extraordinary skill and dexterity which saved the Prince from flying headlong.
- By this time I had wholly recovered my consciousness, but remained silent, stupefied by the extraordinary scene.
- Yet, somehow, in some unique and extraordinary way that only a "dude" would think of, he had managed to come out on top.
- How shall we describe the "Incomparable," the extraordinary compound of so many brilliant and repulsive qualities?
- Of all the extraordinary works carried into effect by London gentlemen and tradesmen, we may fairly adduce this as a pre-eminent example.
- She worried over Pamela and Henry and me, and took constant and extraordinary pains to keep us from coming into contact with the contagion.
- The following striking anecdote recounts the extraordinary presence of mind and determined courage of a celebrated Mahratta hunter named Bussapa.
Definition of Extraordinary
Not ordinary; exceptional; unusual. | Remarkably good. | Special or supernumerary.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Extraordinary in a sentence
sentence with Extraordinary
Extraordinary used in a sentence
Extraordinary make sentence
make sentence with Extraordinary
make sentence of Extraordinary
Extraordinary sentence in english