Short & Simple Example Sentence For Extreme | Extreme Sentence
- Oswego was a place of extreme importance.
- She was in a state of extreme agitation.
- Joan the extreme form of self-confessed vulgarity.
- The enterprise was, he knew, one of extreme danger.
- Yesterday I received extreme unction.
- I showed, when quite a child, an extreme sensibility.
- The order gave Richard extreme satisfaction.
- Mr. Cushing advises extreme measures.
- Standing at the extreme inner edge of the walk was the cornetist.
- That these extreme ideas did not prosper financially is not to be wondered at.
- Helen attempted an expression of extreme gravity with more or less success.
- But our geometry cannot span these extreme points, and reconcile them.
- We shall endeavour to find the true medium between these two extreme opinions.
- The extreme simplicity of the circuits of such a set is illustrated in Fig.
- One race went to the extreme western part of the North continent.
- Roseen's face betokened extreme compassion for the Spider.
- In Machiavelli's time it was indeed to an extreme degree one man's affair.
How To Use Extreme In A Sentence?
- It was a service of extreme peril, and a volunteer was called for to perform it.
- The extreme width of the aeroplane supporting surfaces must not exceed 40 feet.
- But to offer mediation, so long as the war was undecided, was a matter of extreme delicacy.
- By degrees I overcame the extreme shyness that had formerly paralyzed me in her presence.
- It might have blown off the Sahara, save for the extreme humidity with which it was laden.
- He moved jerkily, like a man preserving outward self-control in spite of extreme nervous tension.
- The other lady, who was reclining against the harp, was dressed in the extreme of French fashion.
- They rushed back in extreme disorder to their boats, crossed the river, and returned to Quebec.
- If my poor abilities can in any way be employed in your service, what extreme pleasure it would give me.
- The crushed carbon is then screened with extreme care to eliminate all dust and to retain only granules of uniform size.
- She cannot be more than thirty-six, but her face is of those on which time leaves no trace until extreme old age.
- I set about drawing it the same evening, and all the while the pantings of its little heart showed it to be in the most extreme agonies of fear.
- It is far from the ordinary haunts of man, and was without an official delivery on account of its extreme inaccessibility.
- He had a profusion of black glossy hair that curled lightly about his head, and contrasted with the extreme paleness of his countenance.
- The two children, both hard on thirty, indignantly denied that they had anything but an extreme fondness for labor.
- In this moment of extreme dejection it seemed to Hubert that the writer of the article had told him the exact truth.
- Wallie went on guilelessly, finding it an extreme relief, after his enforced silence, to have an ear to talk into.
- I have several times been saved by this mysterious interposition, when I was manifestly in extreme peril.
- They were indeed at the other extreme of the scale, two active self-centred people, excessively devoted to the public service.
- The extreme unpleasantness of this idea just prevented my falling asleep; and I roused myself and sat up again.
- He followed the path down, with the greatest caution, stepping with the most extreme care, to avoid displacing a stone.
- But his extreme anxiety to save the credit of his author has betrayed him, it seems to us, into an apology which will not bear a close examination.
- Loring cut the pack into two equal parts, using only the extreme tip ends of his fingers, and shoved them together in the same fashion.
Definition of Extreme
Of a place, the most remote, farthest or outermost. | In the greatest or highest degree; intense. | Excessive, or far beyond the norm.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Extreme in a sentence
sentence with Extreme
Extreme used in a sentence
Extreme make sentence
make sentence with Extreme
make sentence of Extreme
Extreme sentence in english