Short Example Sentence for Extricated
- Ralph soon extricated the chair.
- It was only with great difficulty that we extricated the pony.
- We left him to be extricated by his friends who had got spades.
- He soon extricated himself, and then they heard nothing more of him.
- By this means every man extricated himself and followed his own drum.
- Once he had fallen in, no swimmer ever extricated himself from its thickets.
- She hesitated, but her mother wit soon extricated her from the difficulty.
- It was late before I extricated myself from unknown paths, and reached home.