Short & Simple Example Sentence For Eyed | Eyed Sentence
- Milly eyed him dubiously.
- She eyed him sharply.
- Raskolnikoff eyed him savagely.
- Dunstable eyed him sorrowfully.
- He eyed her appreciatively.
- Dave eyed the speaker keenly.
- Davenant still eyed him pensively.
- He eyed the end of his cigarette gravely.
- Nora eyed the great man doubtfully.
- The constable eyed them coldly through the grating.
- Now the people of the desert town eyed him askance.
- My grandfather eyed the house curiously as he approached.
- For a moment the pirate chief eyed the lad angrily.
- The superintendent eyed him, but made no response.
- Even Dobson eyed him wonderingly.
- He espied Jack and eyed him askance.
- Mr. Orban eyed the boy kindly.
- Van Alen eyed the big bed curiously.
- Miss Chase smiled as she eyed the great big fellow.
- Once in the kitchen, Anne eyed the big basket shiveringly.
- Whispering Smith eyed Dicksie benignly.
- The Youngish Man eyed her with some amusement.
- He paused and Dixie May eyed him curiously.
- Eustace eyed her with a quietness that somehow irritated the girl.
- At the outside door he turned now and eyed me a bit shamefacedly.
- O'Mino eyed him with astonishment.
- Pinkey eyed Wallie critically as they waited together on the seat.
- As Mr. Gibney luffed into view the king eyed him with suspicion.
- McCloud stood up, and Whispering Smith eyed him and put questions.
- Harrigan eyed his own spotless flannels and compared them with the other's.
How To Use Eyed In A Sentence?
- The two men eyed each other a little more respectfully than they had ever done before.
- The two shook hands and eyed each other with the appraising scrutiny of friends of long standing.
- Outside the house a large crowd of people had assembled, who eyed me with surprise and curiosity.
- Lloyd eyed the title and his face showed frustration, as his voice rose in annoyance.
- Before your vehemence Ladykin winced back against the rock and eyed you fearsomely.
- The duke eyed Courtlandt through the pall of smoke which he had purposefully blown forth.
- Lumley eyed the horse with a quick furtive glance, and then looked at Gray again.
- The goat, perceiving my approach, eyed me suspiciously, and stepped back a little way.
- The United States has since been eyed with suspicion by its weaker Southern neighbors.
- She and the Judge eyed each other guiltily, as Judy sank down on the bench and stared at Perkins.
Definition of Eyed
Having eyes. | Having eye-like spots. | (in compounds) Having the specified kind or number of eyes.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Eyed in a sentence
sentence with Eyed
Eyed used in a sentence
Eyed make sentence
make sentence with Eyed
make sentence of Eyed
Eyed sentence in english