Short & Simple Example Sentence For Facade | Facade Sentence
- The facade is of marble with considerable inlaid work.
- The facade is in the Baroque style.
- Principal façade of the Temple of Luxor 208.
- The facade of the National Gallery was his continual butt.
- The façade of the Great Temple is much larger.
- This had been the facade she saw from the heath the day before.
- Rosina glanced up at the prison-like façade which they were passing.
- Contract for façade of S. Lorenzo, Jan. 19 (p. 328).
- Behind that disarmingly youthful façade was another person altogether.
- The façade of the church was covered with hundreds of oil-cups in rows.
- Above her the stone facade of her house loomed huge and pinkish in the mist.
- The roof and part of the facade gleam a greenish silver in the moonlight.
- The grim brick facade is festooned with wreaths of freshly-plucked roses.
- Before the façade thus built against the mountain, two obelisks were reared.
- The facade of the granite agent is not, of course, the reality.
- In one unbroken, shining surface it rose, a facade of polished metal.
- The frowning facade turned toward us was, I estimated, five miles in length.
How To Use Facade In A Sentence?
- Motion appeared in the curved facade of sleek brown heads and bodies in front and to the sides.
- Two blocks away stands the facade of the fine old stone church that has been a ruin now for years.
- The facade on the gardens, which is absolutely the same as the others, looks westward.
- A long low facade with the central door in a square porch; the whole grave but serene.
- The San Miniato has an arcade, of course not pointed, upon the facade and the interior.
- In the east facade are the Puerta de los Campanillas and the Puerta de los Palos.
- The content of the phobia has about the same importance for it as the manifest dream facade has for the dream.
- There were searchlights in the street below, probing at him as he clung to the sheer facade of the building.
- Immediately below me were the blue glazed cupolas and the arabesques of the cathedral facade on which little stone saints gazed out over the town.
- The stock-still brick facade of an old church, against which the waves of people lurch and withdraw.
- The fine facade was actually transported here stone by stone, and a much more imposing one erected in its place.
- And in the facade are many figures in fresco, which, like the altar-picture, are no better than they should be.
- Its facade is very plain, the chief decorative features being an ogival doorway in the center and a window of similar form to the right.
- The system of giving variety to the facade of the secular buildings by massing openings near the centre, has been already referred to.
- The façade of the temple of Khons is illustrated in one of the bas-reliefs upon the same building.
- The facade still stood, but the entire interior of the building was in flames, and blinding smoke and scorching sparks poured from the windows.
- Here he leaned against the parapet, gazed at the river facade of the Palace, and studied his problem.
- The facade of this cathedral seemed to us a beautiful example of Renaissance style, although said to offend many of the canons of architecture.
- Suspension of work on tomb to make façade of church of S. Lorenzo (Florence) for Pope Leo X.
- The facade is another instance of the survival of Moorish art, while the principal chapel is Gothic.
- Instead, there is a bronze figure of Atlas, bearing a huge clock on his shoulders, adorning the facade of the edifice.
- There is an iridescence to its glittering on bleached sand, blue bay, and Carrara facade that is sheer light distilled to its utmost.
- The building has a facade of stone, built after the Gothic style, which has lost its colour from age, and is becoming blackish.
Definition of Facade
(architecture) The face of a building, especially the front view or elevation. | (by extension) The face or front (most visible side) of any other thing, such as an organ. | (figuratively) A deceptive or insincere outward appearance; a front.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Facade in a sentence
sentence with Facade
Facade used in a sentence
Facade make sentence
make sentence with Facade
make sentence of Facade
Facade sentence in english