How to use Facet in Sentences?
- 1. Its posterior part shows a transversely elongated facet for articulation with the navicular bone. 🔊
- 2. Once more I felt the fascination of a comrade who was forever dazzling one with a fresh and unsuspected facet of his character. 🔊
- 3. It found out in a flash the diamond-and-sapphire top to her gold-mesh hand-bag, hoppity-skippiting from facet to facet. 🔊
- 4. The facet for the wing metacarpal on the carpus is clearly recognised, but as a rule there is no surface with which the small metacarpals can be separately articulated. 🔊
- 5. His vitality was so passionate and active that brain and nerve quivered with it, and made him reach out towards experience at every facet of his nature. 🔊