Short & Simple Example Sentence For Faithfully | Faithfully Sentence
- And they stuck faithfully to these policies.
- Keith promised faithfully that he would.
- I faithfully promised to return and claim her as my own.
- I promise you faithfully that it sha'n't happen again.
- We did very continually and faithfully serve our joint career.
- Only she could know how faithfully she had guarded and delivered them.
- However, the good man had sown the seed faithfully and kindly.
- Jason gave his promise freely, faithfully to do what Adam had asked of him.
- But faithfully he kept his watch at the hospital, and Gabriel lived yet.
- During the long, hot days that followed Sandy worked faithfully at the depot.
- Keaeh Buzoorg Oomeid trod faithfully in the footprints of his predecessor.
- A fac-simile of this inscription was faithfully delineated by Mr. Geo.
- No, Sir, I faithfully assure you, my reserve is owing to no such causes.
- I footed it out to Baxter's tents, faithfully as to a shrine, each afternoon.
How To Use Faithfully In A Sentence?
- Never has a pledge made by a nation under such circumstances been more faithfully carried out.
- Every effort has been made to replicate this text as faithfully as possible.
- He copied nature so faithfully as to reproduce his subjects in all their ignobleness.
- Now she came to see him faithfully and reported every effort that was being made.
- Therefore frankly and faithfully examine your important opinions before giving them expression.
- It is only mentioned here on account of two lions, which were faithfully studied from nature.
- The lady burst into tears, and promised faithfully that she would never be unwell again.
- The passions, love and hate, are carefully analyzed and faithfully described.
- How faithfully you, a young and gracious girl, have stood at your post and performed your duties.
- It was an order from the unknown person whom I had promised to blindly and faithfully obey.
- During the summer Sandy worked faithfully to make amends for his failure to win the scholarship.
- And I promise you faithfully that I shall be all the days of my life your knight.
- While the Pony Express failed in a financial way; it had served the country faithfully and well.
- She decided what to occupy herself with, and then devoted herself faithfully to the prescribed occupation.
- There was always one ceremony that had to be faithfully performed, no matter how sleepy he might be.
- He is often a man who labours conscientiously and faithfully at an accomplishment, the exercise of which has become pleasurable to him.
- They believe that, according to his lights, he exercises faithfully what he considers to be his prerogatives.
- The religion of a race is the truest expression of its character, and reflects most faithfully its attitude and aims and policy.
- He had promised her that if she stood by him faithfully in this business he would take her with him to Haiphong or some other place.
- Yet, when he rose, every idea that he had tried so faithfully to put into shape fled from his brain.
- A part of which stipulation is hereby kept, with the promise of the writer that the remainder shall be faithfully fulfilled in forthcoming numbers.
- I place the most implicit confidence in his faithfully transmitting to posterity what I have imparted to him for this purpose.
- And it must have been; every morning for eighty-nine days the gaudy music box faithfully played the tune over and over again.
- He was sent while still a novice to the missions at Buayen, where he labored faithfully and zealously until his death.
- When he died, I came into possession of his property, and the good-will of those whom he had most faithfully served.
- Both societies were organized to issue the Bible without note or comment, and both have faithfully labored to promote its circulation.
Definition of Faithfully
In a faithful manner. | (US) A conventional formula for ending a letter, used when the salutation addresses the person for whom the letter is intended using an honorific.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Faithfully in a sentence
sentence with Faithfully
Faithfully used in a sentence
Faithfully make sentence
make sentence with Faithfully
make sentence of Faithfully
Faithfully sentence in english