Short & Simple Example Sentence For Falling | Falling Sentence
- And do it while you are falling down.
- Everything is falling about me.
- Snow was falling once more.
- Perhaps we were falling now!
- He is falling asleep!
- In the falling of their rain.
- It is falling out of her belt.
- In the falling of the year.
- Rain was falling in torrents.
- Night was just falling as they set out.
- The city is falling in!
- Sleep was falling on the earth.
- Rain has been falling most of the day.
- Easy as falling off a log!
- Yellow leaves were falling about it.
- The water was not falling on him now.
- It was now falling dusk.
- Both were falling into the ditch.
- Why their tears are falling so?
- He was falling in love again.
- Easy as falling off a log.
- Simple as falling off a log.
- Shells were falling thickly now.
- He was just falling asleep.
- Whirling in midair and falling before it reached him.
- Snow was falling faster and faster.
- The falling of the silver dew.
- Comedy or tragedy is but the falling of the dice.
- The regiments are all falling off from us.
- The bullets were falling thick about them.
- Her hair was falling over her shoulders.
- Falling leaves and falling men!
- Society is falling to pieces as we write.
- Can that be the rattle of the falling bricks?
- The world was falling away from him.
How To Use Falling In A Sentence?
- As it was she was falling surely and slowly.
- Suddenly we seemed to be falling earthwards.
- He caught it as it was falling off my head.
- He was not made for falling in love.
- Silently the men were falling back.
Definition of Falling
That falls or fall. | present participle of fall | gerund of fall
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Falling in a sentence
sentence with Falling
Falling used in a sentence
Falling make sentence
make sentence with Falling
make sentence of Falling
Falling sentence in english