Short & Simple Example Sentence For Falsely | Falsely Sentence
- Why has he spoken falsely in the name of the gods?
- I have prophesied falsely and the gods will have lied.
- They prophesied falsely in the name of the gods.
- Alas, said Arthur, falsely ye have watched me.
- Gothic Furniture, Falsely Constructed, 66.
- Do not be falsely economical in trying to do deep frying with these fats.
- Though falsely attributed to the apostles, they are very valuable.
- And though we know that it speaks falsely we have no power to undeceive it.
- But this reason is, for the most part, very falsely assigned.
- If this theory be true, how falsely has the admiration of mankind been given!
- Her husband asks what it is she wishes, and she falsely tells him fish roe.
- For I have prophesied falsely and at sunset the gods will lie.
- Hers was another of these modern mishaps, it seemed, falsely called marriages.
- Beyond my record, falsely spelled, perhaps, they would have no history.
- I see falsely directed routine, vice, untruthfulness, helplessness.
- It is said, and basely and most falsely too, that my sweetheart, Capt.
- If I--er--accused you falsely I am sorry for it.
How To Use Falsely In A Sentence?
- Not while he is a prophet; but if he has prophesied falsely his death is due to the gods.
- Some have inferred falsely from this passage that Luna was the birthplace of Persius.
- There let him sink, to teach them by his fate, The dread requital of the falsely great.
- Palamedes is falsely accused of treason, condemned by the unanimous voice of his judges and sent to death.
- Buck sold the calf for a dollar and a quarter and not for seventy-five cents as was falsely asserted by interested parties.
- The plaintiff went carelessly from the court arm in arm with the wicked associate whom he had bribed to swear falsely on his behalf.
- Benengeli, should falsely pretend to raise him from the dead, and write endless histories of his achievements.
- But the law will free them if they have really done no wrong, and, what is more, it will punish those who swear falsely against them.
- The latter had sued the former for a heavy sum, falsely alleging his promise to pay it for some stocks which he claimed to have sold him.
- He made a low obeisance, then announced that he had come to champion a guiltless maid who had been falsely accused of a woeful crime.
- I have no private interests to subserve, which would lead me to suppress, or falsely color, or exaggerate.
- She knew that he must have written falsely and without conviction to have made such a profound impression on Westervelt.
- There is in all of us a strong disposition to regard what is lawful as legitimate, so much so, that many falsely derive all justice from law.
- It is the popular idea that if a man swears falsely on the Kuran, he will immediately fall down dead.
- He himself, falsely seized through the malice of an enemy, spent ten days in this horrible place amid the scum of the insurgents.
- The consequence was, that the dreams of philosophy, falsely so called, gave place to the clear realities of nature.
- Truly she would then in all reason be falsely called Justice, were she to consort with a man all-daring in his soul.
- Cleopatra, also grown very superstitious, leaned much upon me; for I prophesied falsely to her in secret.
- If Lord Earle once discovered that she had dealt falsely with him, she would be driven from the home she had learned to love.
- They had no wish to fall in a general massacre, as the English and Burgundians falsely told them would be their fate.
- You can consider that when they hate most causelessly there is a divine love in them somewhere; and that when they see most falsely they are loyal to some ideal light.
- It was there that he had caused his young son Crispus, falsely accused of treason by his stepmother Fausta, to be put to death.
- A wise little head, yours, And how could a wise head 460 Judge falsely of peasants?
Definition of Falsely
In a false manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Falsely in a sentence
sentence with Falsely
Falsely used in a sentence
Falsely make sentence
make sentence with Falsely
make sentence of Falsely
Falsely sentence in english