Short & Simple Example Sentence For Famously | Famously Sentence
- Everything had gone famously with him in the city.
- We got on famously at Utrecht and at the Arnhem station.
- You seemed to be getting on famously with her later in the evening.
- Things were going on famously smooth and satisfactory at the switch tower.
- George did famously and became in time Captain of the School.
- We shall be able to arrange things famously for Julie's marriage.
How To Use Famously In A Sentence?
- Mrs. Morse got on famously with her book, and allowed the girls to do about as they liked.
- Lucky had been an inmate of the parsonage for some weeks now and was thriving famously in her adopted home.
- Newton himself was famously touchy about precedence and attribution, even if not about legal ownership of his ideas.
- Joel lied famously in this account; but he believed himself safe, as no one could very well contradict him.
- I am getting on famously at the Asylum just now, and have succeeded in getting the children under cover before the rains.
- I dare to say I have travelled with heavier fellows than you in my time, and done famously well with them.
- We often feel that if we were not as ignorant of glass-blowing as Amieux is of everything else, we could get on famously with him.
- Rather famously the first renaissance elevated the Catholic mass into a congregation of Protestant readers.
- We now got on famously with our fields, and soon sowed fifteen acres of maize and tobacco, and then began clearing another ten-acre field.
- Several ladies have succeeded famously in horse-taming; but they have been ladies accustomed to horses and to exercise, and always with gentlemen by, in case a customer proved too tough.
Definition of Famously
(Can we add an example for this sense?) In a celebrated manner. | Indicates that the act, state, or occurrence described by the sentence is famous. | Really well, having great rapport
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Famously in a sentence
sentence with Famously
Famously used in a sentence
Famously make sentence
make sentence with Famously
make sentence of Famously
Famously sentence in english